Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

OMG ..........i lost 4.5 pound this week and its totm,didnt expect a loss like that.im now at my lowest weight EVER ...im on cloud 9.x
You are totally entitled to be on cloud 9! 4.5 lbs off AND your 3 stone shiney is definitely worth a WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEEEEEEE.
Well done Leanne.

gonnabesmall said:
OMG ..........i lost 4.5 pound this week and its totm,didnt expect a loss like that.im now at my lowest weight EVER ...im on cloud 9.x

Wow that's totally amazing, well done and what a boost, being at your lowest weight EVER :)

Very well done gonnabesmall!!

After a lot of hard work at the gym I gained one!!! My goal weight loss has now gone up to 9 lbs. Pants :-(

I will make speed soup this week!!!
X

Oh dear WG - were you in the gym yesterday? If so could be water retention. You'll no doubt have guzzled down a lot whilst there and afterwards

Hey ladies, I'm baaackk!!! Fantastic weekend of shows!! Legally Blonde was just brilliant!! Very quirky and funny! But a bit disappointed that Bruiser who was meant to be a Chihuahua was infact a Jackuahua (cross between Jack Russell and Chuhuahua!) and Liz McClaren (of Atomic Kitten fame) who was meant to be Paulette was absent! So no big names but didn't change the fact that it was AMAZING!! Then Grease last night, also fab! Very polished performance- very well done! And Robin Cousins as the dream angel for Beauty School Drop-out! Always nice to have a famous (ish) name! While we were in Bristol it happened to be the harbour festival so it there was lots going on there and a great atmosphere! On the food front, I wasn't a very good girl!! On Friday on the way to Bristol we stopped at a services and I didn't manage to resist a chocolate Krispy Kreme doughnut that was staring at me from a stand!! Worked out that it was 17 syns when I looked up the calories!!! Then in the evening at a lovely Italian restaurant after choosing very low syn options for starter and main I blew it on an amarettoo ice-cream sundae!!! Doh!! Then yesterday I was fairly controlled at breakfast- eggs, baked beans, 1 sausage, 1 hash brown then fresh fruit, went to Wagamama in the evening, had seafood ramen (very good on the syns front) but also had 3 scoops of chocolate frozen yogurt that claims to be low fat but I suspect is full of sugar/syns!! So I think I may have prevented further progress this week with the challenge! Oops!!

Leanne (Gonnabesmall) OMG that 4.5 lb loss is just AMAZING!! I can almost see the dazzle of your smile from Cornwall to South Wales!! You must be so chuffed! There's nothing like having a nice big juicy loss to thrust you into or towards your next award/stone range etc!! Well done!! Woodland Girl, don't worry about your tiny gain! Very easily reversed by next week!!XXX

Well - first weeks results now all in and what a mixed week.

Fantastic 4.5 lb loss by Gonnabesmall but Heather gets the SoTW award with a 5.5 lb loss. I still think she cheated though by eating all those donuts the week before whilst on holiday!

As Heather is still away enjoying herself I thought I'd just add the current status. I'm sure she'll update the first post later today when she gets back.

Beverley8603 - 19 lb (0 lbs lost ~ 19lb to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (-2 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Gembear - 14 lb (0 lbs lost ~ 14lb to go)
Ginlin - 6.5 lbs (-1 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (-2 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (-2 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go)
Krupskaya- 5 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 10.5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (2¾ lbs lost ~ 7¾ lbs to go)
Trango- 12.5 lbs (0 lbs lost- 12.5 lbs to go)
Vitology- 12 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (-1 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go)

Lots of WI's tomorrow - me included - so lets hope for good results. I'm not too hopeful as I've been a bit naughty a couple of days this week. :sigh:

Last edited:
Folks, week 1 nearly complete (see first post!) Just awaiting Beverley's results now, but perhaps she will post them by tonight!! Well done all who have lost and are closer to their target! I hope the challenge keeps you focused for next week! For those who have STS, no big deal, there could be lots of reasons for this happening and the nice thing with a STS is that there's no backward step! For those who have gained, whether expected or unexpected, there are still 10 weeks left of the challenge and sometimes a gain gets us all revved up and increases our determination to really clinch a good loss the following week! I actually think it's good for us sometimes to stop us getting complacent and to work harder at it!! At the end of the day, life throws things at us sometimes and it's not realistic to be angelic ALL the time!!X

Hi Heather - you and I must have been posting at the same time! Welcome back and glad you had a good weekend - apart from the donut!!! Strange I'd just mentioned them.

Hi Heather - you and I must have been posting at the same time! Welcome back and glad you had a good weekend - apart from the donut!!! Strange I'd just mentioned them.

....and the amaretto sundae, and the sausage, the hash brown and the frozen yogurt dessert!! Funny how the bad stuff screams at you!! There was lots of good stuff too but unfortunately the bad stuff has probably done enough damage to show tomorrow night!! Thanks hun, hope you've had a great weekend!! Night shift for me tonight....eeekk!X

....and the amaretto sundae, and the sausage, the hash brown and the frozen yogurt dessert!! Funny how the bad stuff screams at you!! There was lots of good stuff too but unfortunately the bad stuff has probably done enough damage to show tomorrow night!! Thanks hun, hope you've had a great weekend!! Night shift for me tonight....eeekk!X
I didn't think it was polite to mention everything!

Folks, week 1 nearly complete (see first post!) Just awaiting Beverley's results now, but perhaps she will post them by tonight!!
As she joined on a Monday - I think she said she was going to WI on a Monday! So you might not get anything until tomorrow.

Sounds like you had a fab weekend Hevs! I had a shockingly bad day on the food front yesterday. Just eating like a piggy at the trough. Weigh in on wednesday so I'll mostly be eating dust till then!

I think I'm getting complacent now I'm getting so close to target. I've got to focus and get some discipline back into my eating...

Last edited:
Wow! U ladies are a real inspiration!!! I'm determined to lose at least 1lb but would love one or two more!!! Well done SOTW :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have managed to lose nothing, zero, zilch. had a good week but ended up babysitting a young person who loves fish fingers, cheese and onion crisps and lasagne. Trouble is so do I!!
Never mind. Battle recommences NOW!

Oh Bev hun!! We all have our bad moments and you wont be babysitting and tempted by naughty kiddy bits every week, 6 days of angelicness will easily get you a loss.

All i can say is a massive WELL DONE for the STS!! Its a good result when you know you've been naughty :)

An ok weekend for me, friday 100%, Sat 90% and sunday i went to the harvester so some chips, blue cheese sauce and 5 cookies but not a disaster in the grand scheme of a good week!!

Im debating when to weigh this week, i might do it weds morning instead of evening as it is my bday and i am going out for lunch and wouldnt want a food weight gain!!

Good luck for a 100% SW week and some lovely losses this week!! Hopefully the gain train wont ask any of us aboard!! xx

Back