Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Emmaline said:
Hi Girls, Good WI for me today..just a small 1lb but really pleased with that.
It did go up to 13.12 (194lb) during the week so am very grateful that it has come down again.

Btw my scales are set for stones and pounds and also show the quarters as well which I prefer to ignore as I can't see them without putting my specs on or bending down to it.

Wow another lb is a gr8 loss in my book, espesh after such a mammoth one last week! Well done Emms! XxX

Last edited:
Hey lovely ladies! :D :D

Just a VVVV quick update as sooo busy at work :rolleyes: BUT I am reporting in with a 1.5lb loss this week to FINALLY take me down to my lowest ever SW weight! Whoooopy! :bliss:

YAAAY! Come on Team Target! :) (I can finally be taken off zero loss!)

Well done to the losers and GOOD LUCK to those yet to weigh!

Love Kat xx

Well done Pommette, Emmaline and Katerpillar - fab losses, keep it up!

Well I'm starting the week in a more positive frame of mind. I popped into town and did some retail therapy as my old baggy tops were doing nothing for me. I picked up two lovely summer tops in a size 12 in the Dot Perkins sale. I also bought some converse-type hi tops all covered with sequins! They make me smile just looking at them. Hope everyone else has had a good start to the week!

Wow well done Kat on your fab loss and being your lowest yet!! Isn't that just the BEST feeling?!! And well done Zoe on your shopping expedition and finding tops you feel (and I'm sure look) great in, and the fun Conversey footwear too!! They sound snazzy as anything!! Well I'm off to WI now and will report back!! This really could go either way (I'm hoping DOWN!!!)X

Hi chappesses, happy to be reporting a loss of 1.5lb! Still 2lb above lowest weight yet, but very pleased with myself for being restrained in London and getting the balance just right!! I honestly have you guys to thank for this because you kept me focused and gave me great advice!!!XXXX

Last edited:
Well done Hevs, what a great result, and after a weekend away too! You certainly did everything right when you were away, well done - way to go honey!

Well done everyone who's lost! Great start to the week.

Sorry not to be around earlier. Had 2 early starts on Sunday and Monday, had to be up by 7am - well early for me as I'm a total insomniac and don't often get to bed before 4am or up before 10am.

Last night I crashed at 9p and WOKE at 4am. Finally gave in to the tossing & turning at 5am so here I am.

Thanks Hevs for explaining what "Converse" is - hadn't a clue. And really well done in London - glad we inspired you to stay off the puds, which you obviously did!

Btw my scales are set for stones and pounds and also show the quarters as well which I prefer to ignore as I can't see them without putting my specs on or bending down to it.
Emm - I need the quarters! Every little counts!
And I know how you feel about specs. I'm as blind as a bat!

I weigh in in my birthday suit. No clothes, no glases - nada.

So I weigh myself, let the reading "fix" and then kneel on the floor so I can see what the bl**dy thing says.

This group appears to be going great guns! Well done :)
My sneaky peak weigh in is suggesting that SE might just be working !! I hope to report a loss this week!! Got to wait until Sunday though!

Sorry not updated girls, been manic week.

Having some discrepancies over weigh ins so will put it down as a 2lbs loss overall taking me to 146lbs and will update again on Thursday.

xx

Gembear said:
Sorry not updated girls, been manic week.

Having some discrepancies over weigh ins so will put it down as a 2lbs loss overall taking me to 146lbs and will update again on Thursday.

xx

Ok hunnybun no probs! Good luck with going it alone from home scales XxX

Thanks :) Not too hopeful for this week but hopefully no gain. Then I'll need to start battling it if I'm going to get my half stone by September lol.
x

I really want to lose this week, but not sure im gonna - the over indulging is my downfall this week! self sabotage :(

Its like i dont want to get into the next stone down (i really do!!!) xx

Ive slipped down into the next st down in my sneaky peek WI's - its just a shame they are naked and first thing in the morning and WI is clothed and at night! Still was nice to see it change

I really want to lose this week, but not sure im gonna - the over indulging is my downfall this week! self sabotage :(

Its like i dont want to get into the next stone down (i really do!!!) xx

It's weird isn't it!! I've been battling to get down from 11st 6 into the 10st range since Christmas!! Just when I get really close back up I go!! Like there's some counterforce stopping me!! Ha, I think it's called chocolate and icecream!!!X

It's weird isn't it!! I've been battling to get down from 11st 6 into the 10st range since Christmas!! Just when I get really close back up I go!! Like there's some counterforce stopping me!! Ha, I think it's called chocolate and icecream!!!X
Ah but no more Hevs - you're a reformed character after the weerkend!

Ive slipped down into the next st down in my sneaky peek WI's - its just a shame they are naked and first thing in the morning and WI is clothed and at night! Still was nice to see it change
I now have this image of you doing a full strip at WI just to get to the next stone! :D
PS this means century too doesn't it?

It does indeed! -1.5 tonight! It even flickered to -2 but it was not to be, can save that 1.2 for next week lol

Back