Green Days HEXA

joanna25

Silver Member
Normally an avid follower of EE, I've recently realised that with a couple of tiny tweaks I can do green...

Anyway, on green you get two HEXBs and then theres the option for one or two HEXAs....

How come you get the option of one or two and does anyone know the impact on weight loss of having 2 vs 1 or the other way around?

Just seems odd that you can pick between one or two....especially given the content of HEXAs tend to be quite fatty....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use both HEas all the time-never done me any harm-use them and enjoy them and let SW worry about why you can have more!

I think you get the choice between 1 and 2 because its not compulasary to your health to have 2 ( like you need the 2 Bs for the fibre ), but it will not lessen your losses to have 2 , so you get to choose , a HEa is only 120 calories so having 2 a day shouldnt make any impact on weight loss ,
I do red days mainly and most days have 1 - 1.5 of my HEa :)

I always have 2 when I do a green day!!!!

Awesome thanks guys! Should have listened when I went to group, but was always so focussed on extra easy seemed little point in paying attention to green.....

Haha!! Paying now....thank god for you lovely lot on here!!!

i wouldnt know if i was on a green day an extra easy or a red original.
i just select EE for my diary input online and just stick with it. If i could have qualified for Green or red and had more of my HEX then so what I haven't missed them. Im a week in and have a fair idea of what i can have and where as before i may of had 3 weetabix (meaning 4) i now stick to just 2 and thats gotta be good if I go green or red i could have 4 and its that over indulgence that got me fat in the first place.

Well I was like that for ages, but rumour has it, green days make you drop weight faster than other days. When I had a look at what I actually eat, I don't eat all that much meat and can easily modify what I eat to fit into green. Really does not make a huge difference to me so I've been trying it out last few days....I'm hoping it'll help compensate for when I'm stuck in hotel for work and don't have so much control over what I'm eating...

Back