Hey all! 1st of may 2day, do a may goal w/me!!

~MAY FLOWERS~:grouphugg:
IT'S MAY 1ST EVERYONE!! THE PERFECT DAY TO START A GOAL!!!! I DO BETTER WHEN I HAVE A SET GOAL INFRONT OF ME! AND IT KEEPS ME GOING WHEN I KNOW OTHERS ARE W/ME!!!:) ANYONE WANNA JOIN? MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 16LB BY THE END OF MAY!! IF YOU'R NEW LIKE ME JOIN JOIN JOIN!!! IF YOUR NOT NEW, I WANT YOU TO!!!:p LETS ALL KEEP EACH OTHER GOING!!
AMBER*

Hi Amber,

Just to let you know we have a bank holiday (May 25th) challenge going on another post if you would like to join that one as well.

Good luck on you're journey. Glad to see you are finding the packs ok now. it will all be worth it in the end x

hi amber,

just to let you know we have a bank holiday (may 25th) challenge going on another post if you would like to join that one as well.

Good luck on you're journey. Glad to see you are finding the packs ok now. It will all be worth it in the end x
thanx! Where would i go 2 find that forum? Im new to this and trying 2 get involved in things!! This site is a lil confusing!

No probelm. It's on the main LL board and the thread is called 'BANK HOLIDAY CHALLENGE'.

Well done on your first weeks weight loss x

Back