Hey all! 1st of may 2day, do a may goal w/me!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by amber_n_may, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. amber_n_may

amber_n_may Member

~MAY FLOWERS~:grouphugg:
    IT'S MAY 1ST EVERYONE!! THE PERFECT DAY TO START A GOAL!!!! I DO BETTER WHEN I HAVE A SET GOAL INFRONT OF ME! AND IT KEEPS ME GOING WHEN I KNOW OTHERS ARE W/ME!!!:) ANYONE WANNA JOIN? MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 16LB BY THE END OF MAY!! IF YOU'R NEW LIKE ME JOIN JOIN JOIN!!! IF YOUR NOT NEW, I WANT YOU TO!!!:p LETS ALL KEEP EACH OTHER GOING!!
    AMBER*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Hi Amber,

Just to let you know we have a bank holiday (May 25th) challenge going on another post if you would like to join that one as well.

Good luck on you're journey. Glad to see you are finding the packs ok now. it will all be worth it in the end x

4. amber_n_may

amber_n_may Member

thanx! Where would i go 2 find that forum? Im new to this and trying 2 get involved in things!! This site is a lil confusing!

5. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    No probelm. It's on the main LL board and the thread is called 'BANK HOLIDAY CHALLENGE'.

Well done on your first weeks weight loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.