hey all are you seeing my threads?xlipotrim

Hello all you lovely inspiring people I started Lipotrim 10 days ago in the first week I lost 12 pounds starting weight was 17 7 im now 16 9 well hopefully less in the last few days :D just would be glad of any advice as I have a 4 day holiday tommorow so its going to be hard as I take the lt with me and maybe have a protien Dinner not sure yet ill do my best also avoiding alchahol will be awful but im gonna try any tips would be so greatly apprecciated

Joanna xalso i love your profiles with tickers but dont knwo how the hell to do it x

Hi Positivgal, I would say to stick with your lipotrim while away on holiday and just take each day as a mini milestone, if your ok with the flapjacks, take some with you and also the shaker

Setting up a weight loss ticker -

Go the website http://www.tickerfactory.com and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

You MUST steer clear of alcohol if you have not been refeeding properly - it is potentially dangerous, people have ended up in hospital because of NOT doing that.

Stick to sparkling water, it feels like a celebratory drink and is totally allowed on LT :)

I'd suggest sticking 100% with your shakes during your time away as well, but sure others here can avoid on how to limit damage (ui guess something like grilled chicken and a few veg, no carbs would be ok).

Have a lovely time away :)

I echo what the others have said..stick with LT 100%. It is do able...I have been away weekends, been to functions, had people round to the house for a meal, gone to others for a meal, BBQ and stuck with LT. It doesnt mean the end of the world to be honest...but sometimes we think it does.

I havent felt as though I have missed out one bit; the people I see and relationships are the most important thing not the eating food.

So, if I were in your shoes, I wouldnt let anything stand in my way. You are doing well and it would be such a shame to start eating again as that can quite often lead to you finding LT difficult and then give in. You are still only at the beginning of your journey; dont let anything stand in your way.

That said, it is entirely up to you what you do, but I am certain, if you carry on with LT and then after your break, have your WI, you wont be disappointed and you will feel so proud of yourself.

Hi
Well done on your weight loss, try not to undo it by the holiday. People have gone away for weeks and stayed on this. that next week for 10 days in U.K. It is very doable, from what all have said on here, I intend to try to stay on it from next week for 10 days holiday in U.K. Please take heed of what Elle-emm said about alcohol, it is extremely dangerous to drink on LT without refeeding properly. Hope you have a great holiday.
Doirin

Back