hey all x

tafflass

Silver Member
hi everyone.
gonna be starting exante on monday.recently lost 5.5 stone on lipotrim (which i'm mega grateful for) but now gonna have a go at this one.
i have put on about 6lbs in the last 3 months which i'm amazed at because i expected a hell of alot more!
been a bit of an emotional time recently as my brother was tragically killed the begining of december and i'm only just started to function again.
not been bothered to cook so been living off take aways too.
i hope i can get on with exante.i ordered the christmas bumper pack(as many did) and it looks good.
had a taste of the nutty bar thing and enjoyed it.
good luck to you all and really look forward to hear how you all get on each week x

Hi Joanne

Firstly I am sorry to hear about your brother, that must be very hard. I am sure he would have wanted you to be happy and do whatever you feel is right.

Well done on your previous weight loss that is amazing and now you are ready to restart we will be here to support you. How much are you looking to loose with Exante?

Sarah
xxxxx

hi Sarah x
i'd love to lose another 2 stone but i will only be doing this for 5 weeks to give me a boost so whatever i lose in that time will be brilliant.
found it so hard eating in the real world again.

Good Luck Lovely

You know what its all about so getting into the swing of it should be fine, I would say in those 5 week you can easily do a stone and maybe a half so you will be very close..... thats if your doing total anyway.

5 weeks will fly by once your settled after the 1st week.

Sarah
xxxxx

Have just had a wuick nose at your before and after from LT - WOW what a difference and an achievement - Your an inspiration. Well Done

Hi Tafflass
So sorry to hear about your brother, it is a loss that must be very hard to bear for you.
Well done on your loss with lipotrim, that is an excellent record and am sure you will get on well with Exante too.
Good luck with your future weigh-ins.
Bren xx

Hi Joanne,

I am terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your dear brother, my heart goes out to you.
You have done brilliantly on Lipotrim, and I am sure you will also do well on Exante. Good luck, and remember we are all here for you!

Clair x

So sorry about your brother. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Truly inspiring that you are taking care of yourself and doing the right thing by prioritising your health.
Thanks for sharing this it really is inspiring and reminds me how important weight loss is for health and how precious that is.

Good to see yet another tall girl on the forum, there's quite a few of us.

Take care

thank you all xxx

can't wait to start.getting really fed up of eating now(can't believe that i've just typed that!never thought i'd see the day).

everyone seems to be doing really well on exante and i hope i do to x

look forward to getting to know the 'exante family' over the next few weeks.
i really couldn't have lost all the weight so far without the support from you fab people on minimins x

Hi Joanne!

Like everyone else, I would like to say how sorry I was to hear about the loss of your brother and at such a difficult time of year. Well done for coping so well.

Also, you are an inspiration to the rest of us with not only your weight loss, but your determination not to go back down that slippery slope to being overweight again. It means so much that even feeling the way you do, you can still control your eating habits. That's what we all strive to do isn't it?

Good luck with the rest of your journey - keep posting to let us know how you get on.

Hugs

Lyn xx

Back