Hey everyone..i'm a newbie!!!

again, thank u all so much, im still finding my way around this but i think i've sussed that if ur a newbie, u are quite restricted until u reach a certain number of posts.but i have figgured how to add contacts, which i have done so, hope u's don't mind,lol. however, i dnt know what quite to do with them,ie how to contact people,or share profiles. sure, we'll see.good luck all and thanx again,orlaxx

Welcome, its great here!

:)all you really need to know I Think for the first week is that you will be hungry for at least the first few days, but once ketosis kicks in your hunger will go away, the other thing to remember is that you will be eating less, so you won't be as regular!
I recommend you get a fibre supplement and have to hand some senna or dulcolax
you might not need them for the 1st week or two, but you are likely to need something on a VLCD and it's better to have them in stock than to have to chase round on a bank holiday monday as I did!

anyway, welcome and keep posting!
once you have posted I think it's 20 times you have more space for a signature, and if you post 50 times I think you get to see more things about your fellow posters! I don't know yet as I haven't posted that many.

I find that looking at the blue line at the top of the page...forum jump the quick links and the new posts gets me around the boards, but I am still learning!:)

enjoy!

wow!!!cankster, you have done amazing!! i don't feel ill be able to do the LT plan for 14wks but ill try and stick at it for a while anyway,lol.thanx for the reply.how are you getting on?did u find yourself that it gets easier aftr the first week or so?

hi ya Orla
welcome to the site everyone is so helpfull and best of luck, if you ever feel down this is a great site to click onto as everyone here is so helpfull and there is always someone here to help

hey lets hope!thanx for the reply(btw ur ticker design is the same as mine!!good taste,huh,lol. well,ive been on it 5 days now and everyone says that it gets easier after the first week or so, so hang in there!!

:)
hi ya Orla
welcome to the site everyone is so helpfull and best of luck, if you ever feel down this is a great site to click onto as everyone here is so helpfull and there is always someone here to help

hey nicola!!
see ur from kilkenny,cool! thanx for the reply,yeah ive already had so many lovely comments! hope i can be as equally comforting to others!!:D

Glad to see ya fitting into our little family already hun :)

ello!!!

good luck with ur lipotrim journey - 2 more days and its your first weigh in right??? woohoooooooooooo ur gonna be sooooo made up!!!

:D
ahh,thank you lisa(im assuming its only one lisa in everyday life, if not, i apologize,lol).yeah, two more days!!cant wait!:)

As long as you log in here your a help to others. Nite Talk soon

Which pics and images? The ones that appear underneath everything we post?

Hi there, Orlagael, and a big :welcome:to you.
If you go to the "Sticky" notes at the start of the forum, there's a few tutorials there for newbies.
As you can see, I'm on week 7 now. San and I are friends and work together, so for us it's a bit easier, but this forum is a Godsend. Good luck for your 1st WI. Let us all know how you do. xx

thanx cathy!!35lbs lost? wow,was that all with lipotrim or had u lost a bit prior?:)

Back