Hey everyone..i'm a newbie!!!

You need to go to User CP which is located in the blue bar on links at the top of the page. From there you go to 'edit signature' and put your stuff in there :) As a newbie you won't have much room at first but you should be able to put a ticker up so we can all see how much weight you're losing :)

Hiya Orla,
Welcome to the forum. As to the workings of it, I have been using this site since I started LT 6 weeks ago and just fumble around day after day. Really chuffed with myself when I find something new. You will soon feel right at home here :p

lol,thank u san! i appreciate the reply and its good to know not every1 are pros!!:)

thanx rainbowbrite, ill give it a go now!! so, u've come halfway thru ur programme?well done, how are you finding it now?

Thanks sweetie. I'm almost half way there, got 1lb to lose first though! :D To be honest I think the longer you're on LT the easier it gets. I no longer think about food like I did in the beginning. I don't long to just chew something and I think it's mostly down to having a routine. You just get used to it being your lifestyle for a while.

:)
Hi Orla and welcome to Minimins. There are loads of different people, following lots of different diets/regimes, but always someone who will be able to help. If you look at the top, on the big blue band, there is a link to "tutorials" this will help you find your way around the site and tell you what to expect from it. There is also an "inspirational slideshow" which shows before/during/after photos of lots of our members. Remember to keep glugging the water, and keep posting on here x x x

thanx cheryl!!having the pics is gr8 motivation!! and the water is essential,i know.ill def keep posting!!xx

Welcome Orla, and good luck on LT.

I'm a teacher too and live in sunny (yeah right!) Hampshire!

I've been on LT for 18 weeks now and find it very easy to stick to, even with an OH and 3 children to cook for. The first week is the hardest but this site has been the lifeline so many of us have benefitted from to get us through the tough times.

This site is also so good for helping you celebrate your losses every week - I know I am keener to get on here and post my losses before telling my family (mainly coz they are so busy they aren't as interested - or do I mean obsessed - as me!)

Good luck hun, we look forward to getting to know you better.

x

haha cuddlyfairy, thanx a million!! so ur a fellow teacher?cool!!i know, its really motivating when u can chart ur progress on here. rainbow brite has just told me how to do that,so im away to try it out!!:)

yeah, so many people have said that,rainbow. its hard at the minute imagining not wanting food at some point, but ur right, its def a lot to do with routine and habit!!

Exactly hun. If you get that down you'll be one of our success stories in no time :)

We'll have none of that 'hoping' missy, only 'doing' lol

Orla, I have found this diet so easy that I just wish I'd started it a year ago when my GP first recommended it to me. Maybe I wouldn't have had the last fat holiday I hope I ever go on! Maybe I can persuade my OH to book one for next year - even though we really can't afford it at the mo!

Being on your own makes it easier to not have temptation in the house (always naughty things in my house - choccy birthday cake last week!) but I have 3 little bullies who will make sure I don't cheat around them! Bless their little cotton socks (even if 2 of them are taller than me!!!!!!)

Stick with us and the weight will melt off you.

Good luck hun.

x

Hi and welcome as its been said before this is a great place for support.
Good luck with your journey.
xxx

Back