Hey everyone... new member

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Hi everyone hope you don't mind me joining in
I'm Kim and i'm 20 years old.. i gave birth to a gorgeous little girl 10 weeks ago, and now im ready to shift this weight!
Ive always been big... and had no confidence whatsoever so now i've decided to do something about it because i want to enjoy Leah as much as i can and take her swimming etc.

So i have my first one2one with my counsellor on Friday at 2pm, and i want to lose 3 and a half or 4 stone.

hope to get to know some of you :)

Hey Kim Welcome To Minis,it`s Fab On Here,so Much Support,congrats On Starting Cd,it Can Be Hard At Times But Stick With It And You`ll Be Delighted With The Results,
Best Of Luck To You
Elaine X

:clap: Bloomin MARVY name for your baby :)

Good luck chicken xx

Hi Kim

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy your time on here. I'm sure you'll do brilliant and you have such a good motivation there with your beautiful daughter too! Hope to see you post often,

V

wow thanks for such quick replies!
i know it's going to be hard.... but i'm fed up of "failed diets" all the time.
is there anywhere on here where there are some before and after pics?? i've tried looking but can't find any???

Welcome :)

that's fab, thanks :)

Welcome onboard hun! Those lbs will be melting away before you know it, good luck for Friday and let us know how you are doing.

Gxx

Hi, you'll be seeing those pounds dropping off in no time. Congrats on your baby girl x

Wishing you lots of luck (& congrats on your gorgeous baby girl) x

Congratulations on your new daughter, and good luck with your CD journey! xx

Welcome Leah.
I'm a relative newbie too, day 11 for me. I'm also doing it for my baby girl Ella, although she's slightly older at 10 months. I've found it to be great motivation.:)
It's tough at the start but when you're having down days just come on here for some inspiration and it will soon put you back on track.
Good Luck x.

Back