Hey everyone

emzski

Hi Gang!!! :26:

Haven't really been on here much, it was my youngest 3rd birthday and his uncle came up from London to see him for a few days. Its been busy busy with all that and christmas. Such a busy time of year for everyone. Am going to spend tmrw afternoon catching up on how everyone is getting on.

:talk017:
Bekimo - your dress is gorgeous, glad you enjoyed your shopping trip, its so much fun when things FIT and look great. You look gorgeous in your dress.

LastStraw - As I said you look amazing in your pics WELL DONE and thanks for a the advice and encouragment, and kick up the bums you give us all. Its great to have you, BL and Slenda all around to help us out!

Future Yummy Mummy - Your pics are amazing, you have changed loads and I think you look great, well done and keep up the great work!
:talk017:

Everyone else - ill be catching up tmrw with your progress but well done i know your all doing great!

I had my 10th weigh in and lost 4.5 lbs bringing me to a total of 38.5 lbs lost. I am so delighted and feel like my goal isn't that far off now. Im looking fwd to moving on from foundation and the new people I will meet in Developers and then onto RTM! It will be all go in the new year for me.

Love to you all!!:33:

Haven't u been busy!!

You are doing really well. Congrats on the great loss this week. I too am starting developers in New Year. Quite exciting time isn't it!!

Thanks for lovely comments too! It's hard adjusting to getting nice comments about pictures of me! But at least it is a good getting used to!!! :p

B x

awh ur doing fab hunni. hope u had a good day at the party and nearly set for x mass xxx

Thanks everyone.

I am feeling very positive about getting to goal for feb! Very determined. I cant wait to try on the bridesmaid dress!

Today I have lost my voice, with a 3 and 5 year old its like losing my arm!! I tell you they are running rings round me and think my rubbish whisper is hillarious!! Oh well my OH will get peace tonight!

Off for a hot bath and hot choc.

Love to you!!!

Hi, thanks hun :). Your loss has been fab this week, sounds like you've been having a great time :) .

You sound like me with my 3 and 5 year olds lol they take advantage whenever they can, hope you feel better soon hun.

Oh and been meaning to say thats a fab pic hun you both look soooo happy :D and so you should :)

xXx

Back