Hey Everyone!

KsushAngel

:DHey Everyone!!!
I`m new....just loged in becouse i was hoping to find support on my weight loss.
My story basicly is that almost all my life I have been overweight. My worst enemy is laziness and the fact that i can`t stick with anything I deside to do for a very long time. Those are the main reasons why i never could loose weight. Every day i try to "start a new life" and every day i quit afresh. Can`t break the circle:break_diet:
If anyone ever felt like me, pls let me know!

If anyone ever felt like me, pls let me know!

I think most of us know exactly how you feel. Just need to step out of that circle. Find a way that you enjoy, so stopping it would be unthinkable ;)

Hi, welcome, and yes I'm sure many of us have been there.

Hi and welcome! Set yourself a small goal that is achievable, and when you get to it, celebrate with some nice treat - a nice new bubble bath or something - or put a pound in a jar for every pound you loose, then you'll have loads to buy your new wardrobe with :eek:) . I only started last week, and my first goal is 7lbs off. When I get to that I'll start thinking about the next 7, but not before.

good luck.

Mx

Hi and welcome.

Decide on a diet/strategy.

Write everything down what you eat and any exercise you do

Take it one day at a time

Keep coming on here for support

Good luck
Irene xx

Welcome to you! Good luck with whichever diet you choose, stick on this site coz there is so much help, advice and warmth

Back