Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hey I'm new to this i just thought i would put what i eat on here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by annieprice212, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. annieprice212

annieprice212 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well to cut it short over the past year i have got huge. i have put on a stagering 3 stone :eek: and its my eighteenth birthday party in november so i would love to lose a little wieght in time for that, or even better all of it by hune next year ready for my cousins wedding. i don't think my diet is too bad but i did eat a do nut yesterday becuase i had loads of points left. I am going to start swimming twice a week. well here goes....
    oh and p.s if anyone has any tips they can give me they would be really appreciated i think i need alot of help with this, and i will try and help anyone who helps me :]

thanks

annie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annieprice212

annieprice212 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    23.3.09 - first day of diet!

Breakfast 3.5 points
    weetos and semi milk

Lunch- 3.5 points
    Banana
    apple
    2 rice cakes

Dinner- 7
    pitta bread
    ready meal

I still had loads of points left so i decided o have a hot chocolate and a do nut :]
    i love this diet lol
    tomora is another day I am going to try and cut out the do nut bit, cuz i want a few beers at the weekend :]

bye x

4. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Annie:flirt2:,

Welcome to the boards!! Loads of advice and support on Minimins!:D

WW is a great eating plan - I know donuts aren't particularly healthy;) but if the rest of your day is good and you've the points left over there is really nothing wrong with eating it!! That's the wonder of it:D
    Good luck

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.