Hey I'm new to this i just thought i would put what i eat on here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by annieprice212, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. annieprice212

annieprice212 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well to cut it short over the past year i have got huge. i have put on a stagering 3 stone :eek: and its my eighteenth birthday party in november so i would love to lose a little wieght in time for that, or even better all of it by hune next year ready for my cousins wedding. i don't think my diet is too bad but i did eat a do nut yesterday becuase i had loads of points left. I am going to start swimming twice a week. well here goes....
    oh and p.s if anyone has any tips they can give me they would be really appreciated i think i need alot of help with this, and i will try and help anyone who helps me :]

thanks

annie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annieprice212

annieprice212 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    23.3.09 - first day of diet!

Breakfast 3.5 points
    weetos and semi milk

Lunch- 3.5 points
    Banana
    apple
    2 rice cakes

Dinner- 7
    pitta bread
    ready meal

I still had loads of points left so i decided o have a hot chocolate and a do nut :]
    i love this diet lol
    tomora is another day I am going to try and cut out the do nut bit, cuz i want a few beers at the weekend :]

bye x

4. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Annie:flirt2:,

Welcome to the boards!! Loads of advice and support on Minimins!:D

WW is a great eating plan - I know donuts aren't particularly healthy;) but if the rest of your day is good and you've the points left over there is really nothing wrong with eating it!! That's the wonder of it:D
    Good luck

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.