Hey I'm new to this i just thought i would put what i eat on here

annieprice212

Well to cut it short over the past year i have got huge. i have put on a stagering 3 stone :eek: and its my eighteenth birthday party in november so i would love to lose a little wieght in time for that, or even better all of it by hune next year ready for my cousins wedding. i don't think my diet is too bad but i did eat a do nut yesterday becuase i had loads of points left. I am going to start swimming twice a week. well here goes....
oh and p.s if anyone has any tips they can give me they would be really appreciated i think i need alot of help with this, and i will try and help anyone who helps me :]

thanks

annie xx

23.3.09 - first day of diet!

Breakfast 3.5 points
weetos and semi milk

Lunch- 3.5 points
Banana
apple
2 rice cakes

Dinner- 7
pitta bread
ready meal

I still had loads of points left so i decided o have a hot chocolate and a do nut :]
i love this diet lol
tomora is another day I am going to try and cut out the do nut bit, cuz i want a few beers at the weekend :]

bye x

Hi Annie:flirt2:,

Welcome to the boards!! Loads of advice and support on Minimins!:D

WW is a great eating plan - I know donuts aren't particularly healthy;) but if the rest of your day is good and you've the points left over there is really nothing wrong with eating it!! That's the wonder of it:D
Good luck

Welcome to Minimins

How many points are you on a day?

Back