Hey im new :)

Bekkrawr

Hey I'm Bekka, I've just joined this, I started Slimmers world 3 weeks ago and have lost 12 lbs so far, I'm only 19 but already weight a stupid amount! I want to lose 7 stone 11 lbs all together, so I have 6 stone 13lbs to go. Seems like forever away! I'm only doing green days as I'm vegetarian, so if anyone has any tips or good recipes id be very grateful :)

Hi, welcome and good luck. I'm also doing slimming world. Congrats on the weight loss so far. I have about the same amount to loose left, its a daunting prospect but as long as you are determined you will get there and you have the advantage of being young! I wish I had started sw at 19! Hopefully you will start your 20's the way I intend to start my 30's (currently 28). Hope to see you round the boards

Welcome to the forum, and well done on the weight loss so far! I've been doing SW for about 4 weeks now and the weights dropping off too! Good luck! Hope to see you around! x

Hi im new to minimins i started slimming world in dec after finding out i have pcos i have lost about 14kg upto now and have about another 20 to go i love this site with all the recipes and just found the pcos page as an added extra lol

Bekkrawr said:
Thanks everyone :) let me know if u get any good tips :) x

Hi Bekkrawr and welcome to the forum.

As a newbie you may initially not be able to access all areas of the site. Try to get 50 posts under your belt as soon as possible.

In the meantime one if the best tips I have seen is not to let a slip become a slide. In other words if you have a bad moment draw a line under it and get back on plan. I joined the Sunday weigh in group and there are many on there, including myself, who have pledged to log in even if we have gained weight. Keeps me on track and I know I have to take action if I have gone off plan. Obviously you join the group for your weigh in day!

Loads of other tips on here. Good luck with your journey.

Back