Hey my hubby ordered my charm bracelet

My bracelet has turned up I am having the bracelet and one charm as my first 7lb.
Having a nightmare trying to get the charm on though.

Do you know what might be a coolio idea for weight loss charms, for what you loose get that as a charm, so if you've lost half a stone, get a cat, a stone is an actual stone, 2 stone is a bowling ball or whatever other (and better than my suggestions!) equivalents you can think of!

Bellybee I thought that when I was picking them. They look fiddly.

Squiddie that's a great idea. I've picked my chain and a wishbone with a shamrock in for my first charm (cos it's the luck for losing the weight) and then an apple for my first half stone to show the healthy eating I do now. Hadn't thought any further than that though so I like your idea. I want to chose charms that mean something rather than just anything.

My charms are all sinificant to something I love, have learnt or a time of year that the loss occurred in.
A heart (hubby), a seven (half stone), an apple (healthy eating) an Eiffel tower, a book, a cat, a '5' and '0' to signify losing 50lb, a Christmas tree, a cocktail glass (minimims!) and a shuttlecock (learning and loving badminton).

It is like a little history book of my journey so far

Oh yeah totally, something personal. Like 3 stone for me will be my record with SW, so if I was going to get a charm bracelet, I'd get a medal or a trophy for over taking my record :D

Aw wow, that sounds so amazing! I want to do something like this, but like I said I'm not into that sort of jewellery. I am into photography though so I might take a picture of what each stage means to me and get one of those frames you can put quite a few different pics in (usually friends and family) and make like a road to success picture.

Great ideas here. My charms I picked are a mixture of things i love and weight loss related. I picked a pair of jeans to signify why I am doing, a cherry for healthy eating, then others are a pentagram for my beliefs, a troll doll because I love them, a unicorn again i love and a book because i love reading. When I get to pick more i might pick weight loss related or just things i love like sandcastles and kites lol​

My first 5 charms are a 7 (for 7lbs), a star (to signify my first stone and being a star!! hehe), a key (to signify finding the key to success as this was the most I have ever lost continuously), a rose (as when I lost 2 stone, i found and bought a special rose in memory of a collegue who passed away) and finally, my 2.5stone charm is a book (because i am sitting big important exams when I will have lost 2.5stone!)
Thats all my little reasons behind each charm!! :)

Back