Hey, new on here....

jenmal

And need all the support I can get and hoping to give some. Been tryin to loose weight for years now and although I have lost a bit I can never stick to anything long enough to notice a huge difference. It's so frustrating :(

So I am starting a fresh tommoro and I'm goin to try out the measure up shakes from Asda. Has anyone had any success with this? Anyway look forward to talking to everyone. Hope this gives me the boost I need.

Jen xx

totally know where you are coming from :) Personally I've never been able to stick to anything for more than a couple weeks, and that was only once. I'm hoping that this time I can make it past my road blocks and get to goal weight, or at least goal emotional state, if that makes any sense.

Best of luck to you!

Hi both I also joined today been doing SW for a month now and just wanted to speak with some like minded people who want to get slimmer and healthier .

jenmal said:
And need all the support I can get and hoping to give some. Been tryin to loose weight for years now and although I have lost a bit I can never stick to anything long enough to notice a huge difference. It's so frustrating :(

So I am starting a fresh tommoro and I'm goin to try out the measure up shakes from Asda. Has anyone had any success with this? Anyway look forward to talking to everyone. Hope this gives me the boost I need.

Jen xx

Welcome and good luck x

Jen xx

welcome to the site and i wish you luck on your journey

Back