Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

Well we're eating lots of salad, using lighter than light mayonnaise and a tsp of wholegrain mustard for dressing, or 70% low fat ones from asda. Lots of fresh white smoked haddock, asparagus, turkey slices instead of bacon, thins instead of bread. I've catalogued it all on my site (not sure if you can see the links in my profile or not) but I also have everything posted online, just put "jacquicitrus" in Google UK and you can find my account where I have all the photos and calories of food I'm loving right now. I also have a bar of OhSo every day, fat free yogurts, fruit and sugar free sweets. I also only buy stuff if it's yellow or green in the traffic light scheme. If it has a red then I won't touch it. xx

Last edited:
OMG, only another 2lb to go then it's 4 stone gone! 5lbs gone this week - ecstatic! :D

Can't believe just how much I'm enjoying it. This is the first time I'm having fun losing weight, experimenting with new foods and not feeling hungry at all. So glad I refused the bypass!

Hope everyone else is having a terrific weekend.
xx

Awesome! You can do it :D What an amazing milestone to look for -and a doable target too :D

well done bubbly

Not really lost anything this week as it was TOTM so hopefully massive weight loss next weekend :)

This has been a hard week - I'm so constipated I've not gone for nearly 5 days. Only managed to lose 1lb this week. I'm hoping for a large weight loss next week (fingers crossed).

I'm munching on sugar free sweets today to see if that will shift it lol. Thank heavens they're low in calories.

Last edited:
Hun I swear by spinach, it always work for me. Also try fybogel powder, or fennel tea?

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Spinach doesn't seem to be shifting anything either as I have half a bag in my salad each day lol. I have visions of going in there 30 stone and coming out 18 stone lighter eventually. It'll be like a bomb going off ;)

This has been a hard week - I'm so constipated I've not gone for nearly 5 days. Only managed to lose 1lb this week. I'm hoping for a large weight loss next week (fingers crossed).

I'm munching on sugar free sweets today to see if that will shift it lol. Thank heavens they're low in calories.

Oh lovely I feel your pain! Lactolose and dulcalot (and bounty and snickers for a naughty side for th enuts and a bit of sugar as I'd cut most of my sugar out) worked for me.

Hope you get some relief soon xx

Snickers.... *drool* lol

Thank you honey.

Well it's been a few weeks now and I've only lost 1lb so there's something up. Still not had any movement but I have a feeling it's because I've been drinking too much coffee. So switched to water with Go Splash today (50 calories per bottle which lasts me the day) so we're trying that. If not, next stop prunes... then it'll be the meds. I damn well hope that I get some weight loss because I was on target for 10lbs or so a month and so I'll be behind a month if not.

good luck hun :) I added the choc in as like everyone else I'd drastically cut out all the 'bad' stuff which left no sugar or proper fat in my diet so I linked it with not being able to go and hoped the nuts and chocolate (and fat) would work together with the meds. Something definitely worked! (going to have to repeat it before next weigh in day as I'm bloated and not able to go again :(

Hope it works! it's a horrible feeling being all bunged up isn't it xx

Well the water seemed to work! Made sure I drank 8 pints of water yesterday and used a whole bottle of Go Splash in it to mix it up a bit (the small bottles are between 27 - 50 calories concentrated so I just added in 50 calories and used it through the day). Seems to have worked! Jumped on the scales this morning and down to 29 stone 9lbs. YAY! I've broken the 30 finally :D

We're having a bbq today - venison burgers (only 128 calories each) with a ciabatta roll, 2 weight watchers sausages and 125g of chicken marinated in sweet freedom and mustard. With salad comes to 668 calories. Going to be stuffed at the end of it lol. But looking forward to doing something normal in the sunshine yet with none of the guilt.

xx

Good luck on your journey!!

I'm in my own too and i love youre thread :)

also your meal sounds great!

Well the water seemed to work! Made sure I drank 8 pints of water yesterday and used a whole bottle of Go Splash in it to mix it up a bit (the small bottles are between 27 - 50 calories concentrated so I just added in 50 calories and used it through the day). Seems to have worked! Jumped on the scales this morning and down to 29 stone 9lbs. YAY! I've broken the 30 finally :D

We're having a bbq today - venison burgers (only 128 calories each) with a ciabatta roll, 2 weight watchers sausages and 125g of chicken marinated in sweet freedom and mustard. With salad comes to 668 calories. Going to be stuffed at the end of it lol. But looking forward to doing something normal in the sunshine yet with none of the guilt.

xx

Yaaaaay! Very glad to hear it lovely! :D Nothing worse than not being able to go.

Also - yay! Well done too on breaking the barrier! bye bye 30's! :D

Hope you enjoy your bbq lovely!

Yaaaaay! Very glad to hear it lovely! :D Nothing worse than not being able to go.

Also - yay! Well done too on breaking the barrier! bye bye 30's! :D

Hope you enjoy your bbq lovely!

He's just starting it now so already got my knife and fork in hand lol.
xx

well done panda smashing through the 30s just seen it love well done x x x x xx :talk017:

Another 4lb gone this week! YAY! Only 3lb more to 5 stone now. Got exactly 19 stone to lose. This is easy peasy ;)

Back