Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

It's nothing once you have your first step on the ladder isn't it ;) Once you've proved to yourself that you can do it! And you have done AMAAAAAZING! Look at you! almost 5 stone down in almost 4 months. That's more than a stone a month!

:0clapper::party0011::0clapper:

It's nothing once you have your first step on the ladder isn't it ;) Once you've proved to yourself that you can do it! And you have done AMAAAAAZING! Look at you! almost 5 stone down in almost 4 months. That's more than a stone a month!

:0clapper::party0011::0clapper:

Thanks hun. I promised myself that I would do whatever it took to lose a stone a month as I've got so much to lose, didn't want to be doing it forever lol. It's quick enough to do it healthily and quick enough for good results. I'm loving it.

Thanks hun. I promised myself that I would do whatever it took to lose a stone a month as I've got so much to lose, didn't want to be doing it forever lol. It's quick enough to do it healthily and quick enough for good results. I'm loving it.

You're almost saying goodbye to the 29s as well! Woo Hoo!

(Edited to add - just noticed, too - 10 whole points off your BMI. That's amazing!)

Hell of a journey - just think what you could be in another few months! We're behind you 100% hun! :)

well done panda you are doing fab x x x x x x

Thank you :D

5 stone 1lb now! YAY! I'm just so happy - there's no stopping me now, that's for sure.

xxx

Wow! What a MASSIVE achievement, and SO close to saying goodbye to 29 too :D Well done lovely :D xxxx

well done panda there is no holding you back x x x

I've broken the 29! 28 stone 13lb now. It's going quicker than I thought lol. Xx

panda thats great well done love your smashing it x x x :):talk017::talk017::wow:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm so glad for you love! It's such a great moral boost too when you see a new stone number on the scales. I'm looking forward to seeing 22 appear personally, I haven't been that low in such a long time - I can't even remember when (as we didn't have scales until about 3 years ago. When I was admitted to hospital in 2007 I was 24something so it has to be at least since 2005ish. (my weight REALLY started to be a problem come 2003 as my dad passed away that September and I ended 6th form that summer so it all happened at once).

MASSIVE congratulations lovely :) 5 stone + is nothing to sniff at! :)

I put the majority of my weight on after my Dad passed away in 1997 too.

I haven't seen 28 stone for such a long time either, I was bouncing about when the scales went under 29 lol. Gawd help the floor boards when I get down to 25 or something.

You're doing brilliantly too - think 2014-2016 are going to be our years xxxx

Heeee, you deserve it hun :) It was part of our grieving me thinks - got to look forward as much as we can now xx

Heeee, you deserve it hun :) It was part of our grieving me thinks - got to look forward as much as we can now xx
psp i agree 100% with that im just getting right now and making better choices when you lose and wow your dads its heartbreaking phil ok i cared for him but he was like a dad to me i could tell him anything miss him so much

Hiya just found your diary , your doing amazing on your journey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bit of a worry these last few weeks as for some reason I have put on 4lb. I had a very weird TOTM though which kept stopping and starting for 2 weeks. I've not drunk as much water as I should but not gone over my calories at all. Only change is, I have exchanged a couple of yogurts for protein bars and added in matcha green tea which is supposed to speed up your metabolism. Might give that a miss and see if it's that. Apart from that I'm stumped.

Back