Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

Awww :( Hop you feel better soon love, back injuries are not fun - please make sure you're better before pushing it and hurting yourself :(

Hopefully it's just a little fluctuation now you're well into your change of eating and exercising too. You've already done SO well, 4lb is just a little setback :) x

Think it's water retention as my ankles are a little swollen too at the moment which doesn't help the exercise. Well I know I haven't cheated so nothing really to worry about. I've gone back to drinking my 8 pints of water again and limiting the decaffeinated diet coke as had quite a few of those this last week.

i bet its water love and TTOTM to x x x x

Hi, I'm Subscribing! You're amazing! Keep up the fantastic work

x Kayla x

Hi bubblypanda, I have just seen this thread and all I can say is WOW! Please don't let the gain this week dishearten you, it will be gone before you know it, plus plenty more :)

I also wanted to say I really respect your decision about weight loss surgery. I had a bad experience of it. I didn't believe in myself and went for what I thought was an easy option. I really regret it and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Hi Hun I agree with the other ladies, totm and water retention , your doing absolutely amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi bubblypanda, I have just seen this thread and all I can say is WOW! Please don't let the gain this week dishearten you, it will be gone before you know it, plus plenty more :)

I also wanted to say I really respect your decision about weight loss surgery. I had a bad experience of it. I didn't believe in myself and went for what I thought was an easy option. I really regret it and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Thank you xxx

Yeah, I'm pleased that I didn't do it tbh because I'm so more confident about doing it now than I was previously. You can do it when you put your mind to it. It's such a shame that doctors push it as such an easy option when it's clearly not.

x

Well I'm back down again lol. I upped the water yesterday until I couldn't stand it and today it's all gone again. So if anyone else has that happen, don't get disheartened, just drink more water and you'll be back down again :)

Well I'm back down again lol. I upped the water yesterday until I couldn't stand it and today it's all gone again. So if anyone else has that happen, don't get disheartened, just drink more water and you'll be back down again :)

That's great bubblypanda,
Glad you seen a loss this morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great you are back down again! But also a good point to note and bear in mind for all of us!

Well that was as surprise this morning. Jumped on the scales this morning and another 5lb gone so now I'm down to 28 stone 7lbs. Quite a shock really as was beginning to think I was night eating or something :confused: but nope, still going down. :D

Lesson of the week - drink the full 8 pints of water per day. It's boring but works.

bubblypanda said:
Well that was as surprise this morning. Jumped on the scales this morning and another 5lb gone so now I'm down to 28 stone 7lbs. Quite a shock really as was beginning to think I was night eating or something :confused: but nope, still going down. :D

Lesson of the week - drink the full 8 pints of water per day. It's boring but works.

8 pints????? Good grief, that's three times more than NHS reckons you need on average - doesn't it make you wee a lot? :) xx

Good job!! 8 glasses or 8 pints? According to the "How much water should I drink equation" I'm suppose to drink 3L a day based on my weight! I sturggle but you're right it really does help

You have a point about the water, it really does get things moving. Not sure I could manage 8 pints though!

Back