HEY! Roch....

Morning everyone, hope u are all ok, well Aaron leaves today am dropping him off at his friends house tonight after BB of course and anpther friends dad is picking up the boys at 4.30 am to take them to the airport.
Not sure how i am going to sleep tonight,feel a bit aprehensive,finished packing think we r one kilo over the 23 kilos,but considering we have to pack a sleeping back and pillow think we have done ok LOL.
My week has gone ok,apart from my one blip few days ago with the sandwich and crisps its going good,i hope for a good weight loss on thursday.

So Cheb,barb,mady,kebab and keeliewheeliebin how are u all doing, how has ur week been,would luv 2 know how u all are.
Chat later,have a good day xxx

Your son will have a great time and will remember this holiday for life. And remember to enjoy yourself while he's away and have plenty of 'me' time. And congratulations as you are doing so well on the diet.
Irene xx

Hey Guys, cant really talk, im in the office with my boss, but ill try and sneak back on later.
Diet going ok.

xxxxx

Hi guys, just dropped Aaron off feel really weird,he is spending the night at his friends house then they r being picked up at 4.30 am to go to the airport.
So weird walking in and he was not here.
Anyway got to get used to it, wont even have the internet to keep me going as am changing internet providers and my cut off day is either tomorrow or thursday, so will not be able to log on so often but will try and get to use a poc once a week to report in, or more if i can.
So ladies how has ur day been, what u all been up 2 !!
Have a good night,sleep well xxxxx

Hi hun, glad Aaron got off ok.. I'm sure he'll have a fabulous holiday:) Use the time he's away to concentrate just on you and having lots of "ME" time.... you deserve to pamper yourself a bit. Hope you're dieting day has gone ok?.. try to get some sleep, I know you'll be feeling a bit funny without Aaron there, but try to relax and enjoy your peace and quiet....
My day has not been brilliant, I'm still not focusing hard enough on my goal and self sabotaging quite a bit.. I think I am beginning to recognise my destructive behaviour a bit more now though, so hopefully I will be able to move forward and work on strategies to cope better with myself:eek:

Thinking of you tonight hun... nighty night and try to sleep tight....

Love ......

Hellooooo well am really happy just spoke to my Aaron he just landed in kenya and his phone went on to automatic roaming,i texted him 4 hrs ago and was waiting for the delivery report to say he switched on his mobile,i was washing up in the kitchen and i heard a beep on my phone ran as fast as my legs would carry me and rung him,am so pleased he has arrived safe.
I was like a little girl let loose in a candy shop so excited to speak to him,will just text him now every day as that is free for him but when i ring him it swallows his credit.
I feel relieved now,and i hope and pray that he has a safe and happy trip.
Catch u all later xxx

Morning all,well what can i say,i wish Aaron was here with me and not in Kenya,after hearing about the foiled terroist attack at heathrow thank god he was there at heathrow early yesterday morning,b4 any of this happened
Last year there was a terroist bomb attack in kenya mombassa but that is an area aaron is not going to this year.
I am now worried about his flight home,i know it might sound over the top but i love my son sooooooo much that i can help being extra worried,just want him safe and sound with me at home.
Tonight is my first wi at sw and i do feel worried and aprehensive my chatterbox has been working extra hard and has clocked up plenty of overtime,but so far so good.

Well ladies, what are u all up to today,and how are u all xx

Doesn't sound over the top at atll Roch!

I worry about my little one when he plays football in a tournament that he doesn't get hurt!

Being a parent is soooo stressful!! When you were a kid you just didn't care....

Helloooo,well just got back from my first WI at Sw and was so happy that in my first week i have lost 14.5 lbs,i am well chuffed,i hope to loose around 3 pound per week after this,thanks for all the support.
I feel a bit better and less worried about aaron being away now and will speak to him tonight am looking forward to that.
I am going to try my very best and percevere with sw and see this as a long term solution,might be the scenic route but the fast lane did not work for me either,been naughty and not drunk enough so am going to make sure i frink at least 3 litres a day,even if it is with sugar free squash.
Thanks so much u have all kept me going,have a nice night xxxx

14.5 pounds is absolutely brill !!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! (Sung in a Cliff Richard voice)

Fantastic first week Roch - really proud of you - keep it you and you'll soon be where you want to be....:D

Love

What a fantastic loss. Well done Roch!!

well chuffing done! Thats amazing!
Keep up the good work honey xxx

Morning everyone,well am feeling really positive and mentally strong today and have made a commitment to myself to positively change so much in my life starting today.
One thing that i need to change big time is "NOT WORRY WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME"
So many times i give in and do things that i dont want to do because i dont want to fall out with someone or offend them but at the end of the day that does not benefit me,so i am putting a stop to that as of today and starting to say "NO" more often.
My foot is really sore,2 days ago i stepped on a piece of glass that some one must of bought in on their shoe got it out but it aches today and is causing me to limp,i cleaned it but it is getting more painfull as times goes on.
Anyway hope u all have a good day,chat later xxx

Helloooo,well just got back from my first WI at Sw and was so happy that in my first week i have lost 14.5 lbs,i am well chuffed,i hope to loose around 3 pound per week after this,thanks for all the support.
I feel a bit better and less worried about aaron being away now and will speak to him tonight am looking forward to that.
I am going to try my very best and percevere with sw and see this as a long term solution,might be the scenic route but the fast lane did not work for me either,been naughty and not drunk enough so am going to make sure i frink at least 3 litres a day,even if it is with sugar free squash.
Thanks so much u have all kept me going,have a nice night xxxx

Scenic route my @rse!!! 14.5lbs in your first week - that is far from being the slow lane. And 3 lbs per week - thats an average of 13lbs per month!!! :)

Well done you - what a star:D

Tasha:)

Back