HEY! Roch....

Thanks Zareena,how r u doing hun, hw was ur weekend xxx
Mini,i wish i could just sit on the sofa and do nothing,got the boiler guy here hopefully fitting my boiler been without hot water for 10 days, then going to tesco to get Aarons school uniform,then got loads of sorting out to do at home,so got a busy day.
Have a nice day xxx

Morning all how r u all !!!
Well the last couple of days have been very difficult for me emotionally,have had many a crying session,but by the end of yesterday i think i got throught it all.
Boiller was fixed yesterday and had a beautiful powerfull hot shower came out looking like a lobster and bathroom was soaked but it was worth it big time.
Am still missing Aaron big time,wont be able to speak to him now for 4 days as he has gone on a camping trip with his school to the biggest scout campground in Africa,where he is going to meet loads of other kids from Kenya and all round africa,so am sure he will have a wicked time,roll on next wednesday when he comes home.
Food wise have had an alright week few downs but no bingeing so thats allright for me.
Have not really been posting on the site as as when i am feeling that down its hard to get out of bed.
Roch is back today and hopefully no more bad days,feel a bit aprehensive about my weigh in on thursday as i had such a good weight loss last week hope i wont stay the same this week,even if it is only 2lbs i will be happy.
So how is everyone,what u all been up 2 the last few days.
Hope u r all ok, have a good day, chat soon xxxx

just what i was thinking! im here...but im not supposed to be!!!!! id better hide....QUICK!!!! LOL

The site seems really quiet today,where are u all !!!

Hey hun! How are you doing now? I hope you're okay... I think its quiet because its the summer holidays and I'm assuming all the parents are with their kiddies!! :)

Hi Roch, Hi Zareena and Kellie, I am here! Should be doing housework really but can't be bothered. I am having a good day, have been swimming and did 30 lengths and have hit the 1 stone marker today so very happy. 5 weeks and 2 days but I am veru pleased. I don't care how long it takes so long as I get there in the end! Love

hey Girls
My GOD its been a long day. Im SOOOOO tired, but i really want to stay up to watch CSI on ch 5 tonight. Cant get enough of it!, i expect ill be up half the night handwashing our clothes though as our 4 MONTH OLD washing machine went kaput yesterday. !!!! im a bit pizzed off because ive got to wait till next monday for them to come out and look at it...ill bet he will just say ' oh the pipes were clogged, didnt you check them?' and i will just flutter my eyelashes and, well look beautiful......cos im definatly not paying him!!!!!!
mmm, hope he's good looking......oh my God!..... this is turning into some kind of dodgy adult movie in my head!! ARGHHHHHH

I'm good thanks!! Oo.. I see everyone is coming out of the wood work now, its play time...LOL! :D

just as i think things are picking up on here...it goes quiet again!!!

Morning everyone,how r u all doing.Well just got a bit disspointed as weighed myself on my scales and it said i had not lost any weight,got on and off over a period of 10 mins and had 5 different results.
I know i should not of weighed myself on my own scales but i think i have been so good and not cheated once,and now i am worried about going to my meeting tomorrow,i would hate to be told on week 2 i have not lost any weight or just a pound.
I know some of u will say dont worry about it look at what u lost last week,but a person weighiing so much like me has to loose a decent amount each week,but it has already got me down.

Oh, honey dont let it get you down. Im always on and off my scales but i know that the ones i get weighed on at the meeting will be different again. I seem to have not moved too much weight wise on my scales this week, but i have noticed that my belly is getting smaller! That alone keeps me going!
And just think.....at least you didnt scoff loads of pizza and make yourself ill like i did!!!

Try not to worry Roch, if you have been good it will pay off. Maybe not this week but it will. As you know I had two weeks when I stayed exactly the same but I have now lost 4lbs in as many days! You are going to do this, tell your chatterbox to bugger off, you are doing this and it's not going to push you off the rails! Love

Good luck at weigh in tonight...i only lost 0.5lbs!.... i blame it on the pizza that fell into my mouth on Monday! LOL

Thanks ladies,am feeling aprehensive becuase have TOTM and am sure have not lost anything also not been good on the water,but as of tomorrow am going to make sure i drink a minimum of 3 ltrs a day and hope next week will be a good weight loss.

Keelie,at least you had a loss this week,make sure nothing naughty falls into your mouth this week LOL

Hi Barb, how r u doing hun,thanks god my chatterbox does not seem to be at home recently think it had been visiting friends,so hope it stays there for some time !!

Zareena,hows u girl,when is ur next weigh in xx

Back