HEY! Roch....

I'm chuffed to nuts for you Roch. :D

The vibes I'm getting from your posts are exciting and helping me to feel motivated about my own journey. :)

My hubby is flying back from Italy today and I don't know why, but I'm not concerned about his flight at all.

I can't wait for him to get back as well both need a really big hug :eek:

Hey Roch,

Long time no hear...have had major probs with msn but think i'm nearly sorted....

I am so proud of you for your weight loss and so jealous!!!!!!!!!

Hope to catch up real soon

Linkypie
xxx

Evening ladies, hope u r all ok and had a nice day/evening.Just spent the afternoon with my best friend and her daughter who is like my own and she has just gone home.
Spoke to Aaron today and he had a lovely day went to a small village to see what village life in Kenya is like, and tomorrow he is going on safari,he is having a wicked time and does hardly want to chat to me.
Had a good day food wise,am not really following SW diet more if my docs low gi diet but am doing good.
Hope u all have a nice night,sleep well xxxx

Hi Roch,

That is a good sign your son is busy and has not time to talk!

Whatever you are doing to lose the weight and is working that is the main thing and of course that you are happy with it.

Are you drinking muc water?

Thanks mini,am drinking water but not enough around 1.5 ltrs a day am trying to up it each day from now on.
I really like going to SW they r really nice and i am adapting their diet with the diabetic diet sheet from the doc and between the 2 diets they work well for me,i no longer crave chocloate which is weird big time.
Have also started eating the activia yoghurts which have really helped me with my digestive system, thought when i saw the advert on tv just another scam to get u to buy their product, and i used to suffer with heartburn each day but now i have 2 pots a day of the 0% activia yoghurts which are yummy and 65 cals a pot and it has really helped me.
My skin is sufffering big time,its not used to healthy eating LOL and i think i am detoxing as i have spots on my face and i never get spots,even when i am due TOTM.
I am enjoying the food i am eating and i love buying frozen fruit blending it with activia yoghurt and having it for my breaky and sometimes add some cereal to it and have it for my lunch as i find my stomach has really shrunk even in such a short time that if i eat a sandwich for my lunch i feel too full somi go for lighter alternatives,whth less carbs which is very good for me as i have POCS.
Sorry i have gone on a bit,got carried away,chat lkater,have a good night xxxxxxx

Well Done ROCH!

Hi Roch,

Congrats :D:cool: and well done on losing a stone in your 1st wk at Slimming World. That is a fantastic loss!

Keep up the good work. I know it takes longer to lose it this way but I'm sure you'll be learning new strategies and know that food is not your enemy, but learn to look at food in a different way and to enjoy it in a healthy way!:p

Thanks sweetbun,how r u doing how has ur week been.Its funny how in such a short time my cravings have calmed down big time,i did have some chocolate the day after Aaron went but i had a small bar with 6 pieces in it and i was contented with it and that was the only chocky i have had i 9 days,so i am feeling chuffed with myself.
Got to go and catch a shower,got to soak my foot as got a ouece of glass stuck in it 2 days ago and is throbbing big time,although am positive got all the glass out, this is where i need Aaron he has good eye sight by the time i have lifted my foot up to a position i can see it like near my face i am in serious agony so not an easy thing for me.
Have a good night,sleep well xxxxx

Hi Roch,

I found it hard to drink more than 3 litres yesterday but so far I have drunk over 4 litres.

Like you I have come out in a spot on my face, so putting it down to detoxing as it happened before.

My tummy needs to go down, right now it looks like I swallowed a football:(

That is brill you have no chocolate cravings and that the diet is going so well. The weight loss is great.

Do you feel this is a diet you can do for life?

Morning all and what a crappy morning it is here in sunny london "NOT" it is raining cold and windy so much for mid august weather.
Mini glad i am not the only one with spots LOL.Do i think i could do this diet for life,no i am being very strict with myself but def a simular low gi diet for sure.

Cheb hun how r u doing,if u sent me the last message 8 hrs ago that means u were on the site at 1.50 am what were u doing up at the time of the night girl,why were u not sleeping !!

Well think the dreaded TOTM is about to arrive although a week early but that is nothing un usual for me as i have POCS hope it does not give me a bad weight loss this week.
The house is so quiet even Aarons 2 guinea pigs are hardly making any noise think they are missing AAron,right now he will be on safari in Kenya and havng a wicked time can t wait to text him tonight to ask him all about it,although if it is anything like the only 2 texts i have received from him it wil be short and sweet.
Going to go back to bed got a tummy ache and feel cold,my boiler has not been working for 10 days so have not had any hot water and today woukd luv to put the heating on and snuggle under my duvet but dont have no heating till next week,so will just have to settle for the duvet.
Have a nice day,catch u later xxxx

Last edited:
Helloooo how are u all doing,well i had a nice sleep untill my friends daughter woke me up knocking on my front door tom ask me if i had a matalan card,i was not a happy bunny i was in a serious deep sleep after having a disturbed nights sleep and then getting up at 8 am so when i went back to bed at 9.40 i thought i would sleep for hours,unfortunately that did not happen.
These times when i am just about to have TOTM are bad for me as the cravings hit me big time,did fancy something sweet but did notnhave anything naughty just a caramel snack a jack,not as nice as chocky but it was ok.
Money is very tight at the moment becuase of the ocst of aarons holiday,plus all the things he needed like new clothes and pocket money so for the next couple of weeks my diet is not as varied as it could be,but once he comes home i will
make sure that i have lots of very health food and have been reading Gillan Mckeiths book and she makes a lot of sense.
Well hope u are all enjoying ur weekend,chat later xxx

Hi Roch,

Is that Gillian McKeiths' book any good? Have seen it around but didn't want to buy it as I wasn't sure, and would be another book I haven't read....lol!

How are things going with you diet wise? I'm good feel better. I am convinced I suffer with alot of water retention but it seems to be OK for the past few days.

I hope you have a good day.

Morning sweetbun,how u doing girl,gillians book is all about healthy eating,with no processes food and if u have any health problems she gives lists of symptoms and natural foods that can combat the problem.
The diet is going ok, was feeling a bit down yesterday am really missing Aaron big time,but i am determined to not turn to food for comfort.
Have a nice day,chat soon xxx

Hi Roch,

You are bound to be missing your son and that is okay.

Time of the month always got me with the craving and I found taking "Magnesium-ok" did help some. Aaron will be so pleased to see you doing so well on your diet. I know Pierce is one of my best supporters, I guess he wants me to live a healthy life and be there for him and hopefully the grandchilren out here...

It is a step at a time and you are doing it...so proud of you.

Thanks Mini,i am missisng him alot and feeling quite down over the last 24 hrs,even tearfull,and its bringing tears to my eyes now just writing this.
Another thing that has made me feel down since Aaron has gone is that i have 2 very close friends of mine mother and daughter who say they see me as family and i thought we r very close,they live in the next block to me,well i always call them to see how things r with them every day and usually see them most days,but when Aaron went they never even bothered even ringing up to see if he got there safely and i rang them a few times but got no answer so did not bother ringing back,they then rang me on Friday 48 hrs after Aaron had travelled andn started talking normally,i told her i was upset that they did not even ring to see if he got there safely and they know i dont go out very often so i am here alone,she said she was sorry but she know deep down aaron was safe,i said to her she should know how it felt as when her daughter went away 2 weeks ago she was very upset and they were only 2 hrs away.
Since friday have not heard from them and i wont ring them i am always there for them no matter what and i honestly feel like "Aaron and i are out of sight and out of mind" and it hurts as i did not think our friendship was like that,so that is getting me down as well.
Sorry for goimng on and on xxx

Hi Roch,

Its only natural to feel so down without your son, you can always turn to your friends on here, someone is always logged hun, so you go on as much as you want.
I wanted to say, wel done, for your massive weight loss, I know how hard it is when money is a little tight so you have done so brilliantly.
Its hard when you discover friends sometimes dont support you when you are a little down, its happened to me too.
Things will get better and you will be so proud of your son when he gets back.
Keep posting hun, and try not to get too down, we are all here for you x x

Thanks Irene and vicky,was relly feeling low last night and had a very emotional day spent most of the day crying and ended up so upset did not eat anything since breakfast and was feeling preety crappy by midnight,but decided to late to eat and to go to bed.
Am due TOTM so think am very emotional at the momment,dont usually get so tearfull.
Anyway today is another day and am feeling a bit more positive,still feel a bit down,but at the moment things are a bit bumpy for me.
Hope u all had a nice weekend,have a good day xx

Morning Roch,

The time of the month seems to be hard on so many and it is double hard on you just now as you are missing Aaron.

Take it easy for today and try not to do too much, wrap yourself up in a nice soft blanket and a good book and chill out.

Make sure you eat something so that you keep your blood sugars on even keel and don't get an attack of the munchies.

You are doing great and remember it is one day at a time and you will get there.

Thinking of you and sending hugs.

AWWW (((HUGS))), I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down! I hope you're loads better now!!! :)

Back