HEY! Roch....

Hello ladies,just on my way back out again but i wanted to tell how my weight in went,well was sure i was going to maintain but to my supprise i have lost another 4 lbs even though TOTM is here.Well that is 18.5 lbs in 2 weeks and im chuffed, thanks to all of u for ur support,chat to u later when i come in xxxx

Oh Roch!! Well done. You're doing fantabulously.
thumbup1.gif

I knew you'd do it hun! Well done hun!!! My next weigh in is on monday.. fingers & everything crossed! I hope its a good one cos I've been really good :) When is your son due back?

Well done Roch, you are a STAR! I knew you could do this. Keep on with it,if you can do 4lbs at totm then what are you going to do next week!!!!!!!!!!!! Love

Morning gals,how r u all today !!!
Geri,Keelie,chickenonamission,mandy,sweetbun and karion dieting, thanks for such nice poisitve messages,i was so chuffed to see the support and messgaes i had when i logged on last night after going to sw.

Zareena Aaron is back on wednesday and i cant wait to see him,am counting the days.

Barb,yes i was shocked to lose 4lbs whilst on TOTM but next week i want to be slimmer of the week,even if i only get it once,years ago they used to give u a little certificate if u were slimmer of the week,but on the desk where i saw some fridge magnets saying slimmer of the week" I WANT ONE "".
From today i will be making sure i drink at least 3 ltrs a day and if i can drink more i will,i am going to lose this weight !!

Just seen how much you gave lost!!! WTG girl!!

Hi Hun, that's great that Aaron's back next week... I know you've missed him so much.. he's so lucky to have you:) The welcome home sounds lovely:D
I'm so chuffed with yor fab loss again this week, you should be in the running for that slimmer of the week award without a doubt!!!! You :)ROCK:) girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today for me is the second day back on SS, I had a couple of extra packs yesterday to wean myself in and today I'm trying to cut down a bit more!!! I have to admit that I'm finding it bloomin hard going, but I'm determined and I will do it!!!!

Hope your day is going to plan:) Ohh, and a big congrats on becoming a Minimod ...it's a fab team we've got going :D

Catch up soon:)

love xxxxxx

Thanks mandy,well done on getting back on ssing,u can do this,u r a strong lady !!!
I was well shocked to be asked to be a moderator but felt happy and priviledged.
I wonder maybe i was slimmer of the week as i did not stay to the meeting but will find out next week,would def love 2 be,would give me a boost.
Hope ur day is going ok, catch u later xxxx

Hello ladies,just on my way back out again but i wanted to tell how my weight in went,well was sure i was going to maintain but to my supprise i have lost another 4 lbs even though TOTM is here.Well that is 18.5 lbs in 2 weeks and im chuffed, thanks to all of u for ur support,chat to u later when i come in xxxx

Excellent weight loss Roch!!!

4lbs. is brill and that is with TOTM!!!

Congrats and well done.

when you're doing soo well, you always aim for more!! its not a bad thing, i do the same but if you don't get your target, don't see it as a failure, you'll probably make up for it next week :).. but I hope you get your 4lbs!! I'm rooting for ya:D

Hey Roch, how you doin?

Hey Roch, how are you getting on? I know you must be excited because AAron is back soon but how is the SW going? Are you finding it hard or are you adapting quite well?

Hope it is going really well for you. Love and hugs

Hey everyone,sorry have not been around 2 much on the site,have had a few pretty low days and found it very hard to post,just spend a few days in bed.
Had to give myself a stern talking 2 !!
Well yesterday my son come home from kenya and i had been counting the hours till i saw him, i have so missed him and i was at the airport 2hrs b4 his plane even landed.
Got him home yesterday and i felt happy and contented.
Although i was up till 3 am doing washing that he bought home from kenya and still got loads more to do today LOL.

I went and got weighed this morning instead of going to the later meeting this afternoon and i was happy to see that i had lost 3lbs,which makes a total of 21.5 lbs in 3 weeks and i am happy with that, but as i have been given the go ahead from my doc to try cd again i am going to give it one last chance,so as of tomorrow i am going to try ssing again but i will carry on with SW for the next month just to make sure that i am able to stick to cd.
Hope u r all having a good day,sorry had not posted b4 today,chat later xxx

Back