Hey! Slim & Save!

Hi Ladies

started 4 weeks ago , and lost 1 stone in 2 weeks , stayed the same week 3 because i added in a meal each day and snacks
just been on holiday for one week , pigged out and gained 3lb , not bad really
glad to be getting back on it tomorrow and plan to do it for 12 weeks and lose 3 stone to reach goal

have to confess im mixing in weight to go shakes too , so im doing a bit of a mix and match vlcd

either way im determined to get there
good luck everyone

well done pheonix! thats amazing loss and you did so well on your holiday too!!

i might look into those atkins shakes for convienience now and again :) sometimes its impossible to make up a shake!

Well checked for ketones today and they are there on the stick, nice and pink... i knew i was anyway because my mouth tastes weird and was not hungry at all this morning!!

Long may it continue i say!!!

have a great day all :)

Well done Pheonix!!

I have ordered 12 of the cafe royal shakes from boots just to help me over the couple of days Im away. May have a salad on an evening just so Im eating with the children!

Im confessing to drinking too much diet coke rather than water, and loaaaads of coffee so Im buzzing hahaha!

really like the weight to go shakes , they are very thick and creamy even made with water

i was lucky because a facebook friend had about 5 weeks supply and had given up on it so I grabbed a bargain from her

have to say with weight to go , you are supposed to have 3 shakes , 1 soup and 1 meal per day but im not doing it like that

ill either have 3 shakes per day or 2 shakes and a meal to keep the calories down

like i said im mixing and matching with slim and save according to the best before dates of the sachets ive got

ill be 100% slim and save once the weight to go run out , unless i can get some from ebay , otherwise its too expensive for me

the 12lb i lost the first week was doing 100% slim and save

I have ordered 12 of the cafe royal shakes from boots just to help me over the couple of days Im away. May have a salad on an evening just so Im eating with the children!

Im confessing to drinking too much diet coke rather than water, and loaaaads of coffee so Im buzzing hahaha!

I quite like the Cafe Royale ones. You'll probably like them since you seem to be a coffee addict ;).

You may have seen this already but there is a helpful post about ketogenic foods on the Exante forum that might help you choose what to have when you're away:

http://www.minimins.com/exante/188712-helpful-list-ketogenic-foods.html

There is also a helpful post about what bars you can substitute. They're generally more expensive than our S&S bars but if you get stuck out shopping or something then it's good to know you can get something in an emergency. The Atkins daybreak bars (not meal replacement) are ok too to keep you in ketosis. They do Advantage bars too and they'd be ok as a one off but the calories are higher than the S&S bars (just over 200).

http://www.minimins.com/exante/194450-other-diet-bars.html

There is also a list of the types of drinks that are ok and it was said that anything with malic, as opposed to citric acid is ok as long as the calories and carbs are as close to zero as possible.

http://www.minimins.com/exante/197219-what-can-you-drink-exante.html

I'm ok with the drinks. I drank decaf black tea mostly pre diet anyway. This was a hang up from my Lipotrim days. When I came off Lipotrim and put milk in tea again I found that I didn't like tea with milk anymore so haven't drunk it since, so that's no different for me. I've never been a great lover of fizzy drinks anyway so I don't find myself craving those. It's just wine that I miss (but healthwise I'm no doubt better off without it!) and I used to have a latte from our coffee machine at weekends so that's out of the question but I'm not a big coffee drinker.

calories only added up to 780 for the day, so not bad really!! Really lethargic today though! didnt sleep very well........horrid mouth taste too....... Its raining here and just so bored!!!

Brilliant thanks for them links hun! My sticks say im in Ketosis ++ so the coke isnt effecting me too bad, tho I am only on about 2 cans so not toooo much(??!!)

Gahhh! Just made the hubby bacon and egg butties and he is supping the corona and lime.....................I will not cave nooooo wayyy!

Gahhh! Just made the hubby bacon and egg butties and he is supping the corona and lime.....................I will not cave nooooo wayyy!

Noooo don't cave!

You're better than me - I told the OH that he's on his own as far as preparing food is concerned while I'm doing this! :)

right been out with my teenagers to kfc and cinema!! killed me!!! black coffee and d-coke in kfc and water in cinema!!

watched them scoff chicken, chips and choccy and drinks in cinema :(

But i know deep down thats why i got where i am now by eating all that crap!!

so halo is def intact here.....

Well done everyone else :)

sounds like torture , well done for resisting

In situations like that I just keep saying to myself, "do I want to eat that or be thin "

it usually works , not always !!

well done soon-to-be-slim great will power! and hels! (not excluding you on purpose pheonix but did read your other post lol)

Back