Hey! Slim & Save!

Yeah fair point , have to say , thi is making me feel a bit competitive though so not a bad thing
maybe we shaould start a "honk if you were 100% today " thread on our slim and save forum ??

Yup go for it Pheonix!

Nice one girls, we have been so good this weekend! I have cooked a pork dinner and home made plumb crumble, and home made toffee popcorn for the family and I didnt even taste anything as I cooked, 100% on day 5
Woooohooooo Honk Honk!

well done all.....

hels good job!

were gonna crack this i can tell..... i love a bit of competition!!!

Hey I have just changed from lighter life to slim and save as the shakes were doing my head in. Feel like im cheating being on these meal replacement stuff. So tasty! I have had spag bol, cottage pie and a bannana bar today. Like heaven after just under 4 weeks of shakes!

Hi Hippyblond

Welcome to S&S!

I thought LL did more than just shakes? Someone who is doing it at work has shown me her bars, soups and meals.

Hi hippy, welcome :) you must be saving a fortune now! LL is soooo expensive now.. £86 here!!

And S&S packs are nice..... not tried the cottage pie yet.... will get them next week i think :)

dunno why I said Lighter life!! It was flipin Lipotrim I was on! Prob lack of food!! lol

dunno why I said Lighter life!! It was flipin Lipotrim I was on! Prob lack of food!! lol

I did Lipotrim 6 years ago and still remember the disgusting taste of the shakes now! :yuk: I did 4 months on choc shakes and compared to that S&S is a breeze. I love the banana and strawberry shakes, all of the bars and the spag bol is lovely!

It is soooooooooooooo much nicer! Same calories for actual nice things!! Revelation.
Although today I have had an extra bar oops!! Maybe they are too nice. ...

What are the soups like? Any good?

Ps. not sure its ketosis brain...perhaps just my brain!!lol

What are the soups like? Any good?

They're ok but I'm not a lover of them personally, and as I'm on 3 per day it's the one I find easy to miss out.

Will stick to my bars and spag bol then!

Back