Hey, thought i would introduce myself

sarahjo88

Banned
hello everyone, i am joining these forums today, i m ashamed to say that i weigh 20st 7lbs
i am appauled with myself.
I want to get down to around 13 stone before i start trying for another baby.
all your posts are so inspirational i thought if i joined it would help motivate me.
I have a daughter who is 13 months old and i do not want to be a fat unfit mummy who cant play with her.

I have a ticker on my signature so that will help me track my weight loss.

does anyone know how i can change my avatar, i have tried but the option do not use avatar is selected and it wont let me unselect it.
thanks in advance for your help.

Sarah xxx :)

Welcome Sarah,

We're all in the same boat.
Stick to the plan and you'll be at goal before you know it.
Good Luck!

X

please can anyone help me - i am trying to register and when ever i try i get a message to say i dont have sufficient privelage?? what am i doing wrong? i also need to change my profile - the height is saying 7 foot!!! and i am 5'7''!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

thanks for your reply.
how can i get on to edit my profile, it keeps saying i do not have sufficiant privilages or something like that?

2fat4fun - Click on User CP in top left corner of options on blue lines at top of this page
- scroll down on left to section which states 'Edit your details'
- Click on additional information and change the details in the required boxes.
- Remember to only type your height as inches only.
- Save Changes

Sarah
- Go to User CP at top right of this page
- Scroll down to settings and options and select 'Edit Avatar'
- The selected box will unselect when you click on 'Use customer Avator' which is directly underneath it.
-You will then have to select the avator you wish to use from your files/downloads
- SAVE changes

If it is to do with privilages it might be because you have to have 50 posts before you can do a lot of things.

If so try posting in one of the game threads like - word association or last letter of last word

please can anyone help me - i am trying to register and when ever i try i get a message to say i dont have sufficient privelage?? what am i doing wrong? i also need to change my profile - the height is saying 7 foot!!! and i am 5'7''!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he, that's exactly what i did, change the feet into inches, put your height into google in feet and ask it to change to inches and then should come right. When i did it it came back saying my bmi was only 5! I wish!!!!

i think you have to post a few times to be able to change your avatar its not automatic, eventually it will say you an upload your own photo.

good luck with your diet, at least you've made the first step and it helps talking on here (it stops me from eating as my fingers are busy lol) x:)

thanks - i have changed it now. i am just going for my second shake of the day! Celeb Slim strawberry shakes are the business!!
thanks again.
x

hello everyone, i am joining these forums today, i m ashamed to say that i weigh 20st 7lbs

Hey I weighed over 25 stone, so fat the scales wouldn't weigh me any more. So, welcome and the best of luck to you.

hi and welcome, good luck with your weight loss!!!! :)

Back