Hey

i like that though :D and its too true a loss is better than a gain. everyones body is different too

Stay positive Binny......a loss is better than a gain !! Your doing really well and I think it takes time to get into your blood stream too......also you have to get used to the change in diet...
I was watching The Biggest Loser (usa) and they say if you stress and concentrate on weightloss that it can actually affect your results....so I say we should all chill out and just think about what dress we are all gonna buy this Christmas to show off our new looks

Goodluck all ....xx

Makes sense about the stress really!! I was thinking a dress in black but i am sick of wearing black so i think i will go for something abit brighter :)

Binny that really is brilliant, so dont beat yourself up about it at all, you should be proud of yourself!!:happy096: I'm proud of you :D

Fingers crossed all went well this morning binny!!

Going back to soup, you can also add LF creme fraiche or Total 0% Greek Yoghurt for a bit of creaminess in the soup too - very nice!!

And going back to swimming.... I'm lucky as it's not a busy pool, and because you have to pay monthly, there are not a lot of children in there just messing about and splashing and getting in the way - just people swimming up and down, up and down, up and down!!! I'm always happier when I know that the changing room isn't far from the pool itself, so not far to wobble!! I'm hoping to join the pool, but need to make sure that I can get enough visits in during the week to make it worthwhile the monthly fee. (I went with a friend last night to check it out).

I love swimming, and I totally agree about the confidence thing and getting the body "out-there", but I find that for that uncomfortable 20 seconds or so, to and from the pool, once I'm in the pool, no-one is looking at you, and you can keep yourself to yourself for an hour or so and give yourself a right good workout.

Perhaps that could be our February challenge to get us all in the pool!!

And then we can move onto aqua-aeorbics in March!! Now theres a fun hour!!

I really would love to get back swimming but i dont think i can handle the walk to the pool just yet,:( too ashamed!!

Aww thanks guys. You make me feel better! :) I know I've deffinately been stressing. I'm gonna try not to think about it.. :)

Aww thanks guys. You make me feel better! :) I know I've deffinately been stressing. I'm gonna try not to think about it.. :)

No point in stressing, you really need to relax...If you start just take a few deep breaths and chill lol

i was stressing about mine but the loss as spured me on totally. big pats on back to you hun. we are all proud of you

just had a lovely morrisons sweet and sour battered chicken and egg fried rice :D 13g of fat per total meal it was delicious

it was yes and have to say the sauce was just as lovely as a takeaways one :D i usually find shop sweet and sour sauces very vinegary and a lot more sour than sweet and it was lovely and very filling

hey binny congratulations on your HALF A STONE loss thats brilliant uv got nout to be disapointed about girl uv done fab :)

Binny you really should be proud of yourself ....
the hardest thing about losing weight is admitting that your overweight in the first place.....everyone has done so well !! Together we can all reach our goals

Have a good day all xx

Aww thanks Anika and Booboocraig..I just wanted it to be more but it's ok..I'm not letting it discourage me..I've still been exercising everyday and eating riight. Deffinately no cheating this time either. ;) Haha.

not liking this weather as wanted to really start my walks and think if i went out it would be more of a blow than a walk lol

hope everyone weekend is going well

Oh I know Sal! I went for a walk and was practically blow to my destination! Lol. Ohh well..

binnybee3 said:
Oh I know Sal! I went for a walk and was practically blow to my destination! Lol. Ohh well..

lol i went for a 40min walk today after ages boy are my legs killin ouch but on the good side of things i burnt 257 calories yeay!! :)

lol i went for a 40min walk today after ages boy are my legs killin ouch but on the good side of things i burnt 257 calories yeay!! :)

well done on that :D silly question thou is how do you know how many cals that you have burnt during the exercise?

Back