Hey

good luck for the weigh in tomorrow binny :D

iv not even stared xenical and im already obssesed with this forum lol

Its great isnt it, we all need extra help, its not easy to go it alone!! I find it better to talk to some you wouldnt see face to face or anyone who knows me personally..You dont have to prove yourself to anyone on here!!

Aw thanks love. I'll look on ebay!

And thank you Sal!! Soo nervous! Lol

Aw thanks love. I'll look on ebay!

And thank you Sal!! Soo nervous! Lol

Dont be nervous, you will have done brilliantly!! What time is your appointment? Amazon is a good place to look to binny, cant remember if i said that already!! :)

Yeah I'll have a look on amazon aswell. Thanks Rach...My appt is at 10:45 so I'm going to have to have breakie first and then go down there..I imagine I'll leave the exercising for when I get back...plus I'll be walking there and back..which is good. Lol.

no need to be nervous hun you will do great :D think positive :D

Thanks Sal..Just don't want to go in and have them say either I haven't lost or I've gained because it'll be soo disappointing! Ergh. Just have to stop thinking about it now.

i was thinking all sorts in the waiting room but you will be fine hun :D

Haha I can only imagine...and because hubby will be at work I'll be sitting alone with my thoughts running away with me. Lol.

that is the worst being alone start thinking all sorts lol

binnybee3 said:
Yeah I'll have a look on amazon aswell. Thanks Rach...My appt is at 10:45 so I'm going to have to have breakie first and then go down there..I imagine I'll leave the exercising for when I get back...plus I'll be walking there and back..which is good. Lol.

it might be best to eat wen u get back. eating will add a lil weight on scale.

Fingers crossed all went well this morning binny!!

Going back to soup, you can also add LF creme fraiche or Total 0% Greek Yoghurt for a bit of creaminess in the soup too - very nice!!

And going back to swimming.... I'm lucky as it's not a busy pool, and because you have to pay monthly, there are not a lot of children in there just messing about and splashing and getting in the way - just people swimming up and down, up and down, up and down!!! I'm always happier when I know that the changing room isn't far from the pool itself, so not far to wobble!! I'm hoping to join the pool, but need to make sure that I can get enough visits in during the week to make it worthwhile the monthly fee. (I went with a friend last night to check it out).

I love swimming, and I totally agree about the confidence thing and getting the body "out-there", but I find that for that uncomfortable 20 seconds or so, to and from the pool, once I'm in the pool, no-one is looking at you, and you can keep yourself to yourself for an hour or so and give yourself a right good workout.

Perhaps that could be our February challenge to get us all in the pool!!

And then we can move onto aqua-aeorbics in March!! Now theres a fun hour!!

It went ok..I'm a bit disappointed but I know what I've done wrong and I wont be making that mistake again..She also said because I've been working out loads lately and never had before that for the first couple weeks I'll be retaining a lot of water...and also..TOTM so that'll make me retain water aswell..I went from 280 to 273..Happy there was a bit of a loss in two weeks anyway..I go back again in two weeks and we're hoping for an even bigger loss. :D

Soups sound delicious..was just talking to hubby about getting some ingrediants in so I can make us some...

I know. I'd love to go swimming but then again..I don't know how much it is at the one next to me and a bit nervous about going there...

I've just downloaded Jordan the workout and will be giving that a go either later on or tomorrow..Did my yoga today and some of the 30 day shred...then 40 minutes on the bike..my muscles were aching this morning when I woke up and hurt now aswell..Going to have a niice hot bath!! :)

Anika, I know I probably should have waited to eat till I got back but I was up at 8 and my appointment wasnt until 10:45 soo I was really hungry. Haha..Oh well..

:sigh:

How are all of you?? :D

hey a 7lb loss in 2 weeks is brilliant :D same as what i lost in 2 weeks. its half a stone :D well done hun. shouldnt be disappointed at all should be proud of it

Hmm..I suppose..It's just others lose soo much more...Ergh. It's ok. I am happy. Plus I feel better in myself anyways..More energy and everything. :)

thats how i felt at first. some lose that in a week but still least we lost some :D funny how we started more or less at the same time and lost the same weight :D

Stay positive Binny......a loss is better than a gain !! Your doing really well and I think it takes time to get into your blood stream too......also you have to get used to the change in diet...
I was watching The Biggest Loser (usa) and they say if you stress and concentrate on weightloss that it can actually affect your results....so I say we should all chill out and just think about what dress we are all gonna buy this Christmas to show off our new looks

Goodluck all ....xx

Last edited:
Back