Hey

if each burger and roll was 15.4g thats 30.8g fat....then whatever else you had ...I think it has upset your tummy...be careful Sall...i'm glad its not as bad today...can be hard if you want to go out

How you feeling otherwise ?? :)

no the total for the meal was 15.4g. not each roll and burger. had a fat free yoghurt with it too

I see lol.....you should make your own burgers they taste so nice compared ....
how are you food wise today Sall x :)

not sure i look at the per item too. i hate the delayed reaction :(

no wont disappear on you guys :D cant get rid of me that easily

my mum is :) for the first time in years she actually said it to me the other day :D got cardiff first then hoping when get back might have a sign of the wii :D getting the 30 day shred tomorrow to start when back from break :D

i know its strange how they went without a goodbye :( you have no fears that i will go anywhere

heard it was tough and dreading my knees with it but at least i can give it a try. cant wait to try the wii games :D

awwww, hubby has just really made my day!! He's just told me how proud he is of me and my weightloss!! He's the third different person today to comment about my body changing!! Now if the scales would just drop by one pound, I can reply with "thanks, I've lost 3 stone"!!

Come on scales, please, please go down tomorrow, I worked really hard at Zumba this evening!!

Glad your back Sal, I was wondering where you were!! Glad your not going anywhere too!!

it's not really a weigh in Rach, it's just my daily morning trip to the scales!! I'm waking up now and can't wait to get on the scales!!

I'm glad its not just me Rach!! Dare I even admit to not minding the middle of the night toilet dash because of all the water I'm drinking!! I may be walking like a zombie at the time, but I'm still thinking, "it could be more of a loss in the morning"!!! Oh jeez, how sad am I!!

damn it!! Not quite the pound I needed, another 0.2 of a lb to go! Thats enough to keep me on the straight and narrow this weekend!!

I'm of to the theatre this evening, and thanks to the fat photo I put up a couple of weeks ago, there'll be no half time ice-cream for me!!!

Have a great day folks!!

Well done Passiflora it's lovely to know your hubby is proud :)
You are doing brilliant well chuffed for you :)

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :bliss:

been missing you all. starting back on the tablets today. had a good few days away and wanted to get back to a good diet before starting the pill again.

how as everyone been?

Back