Hey

yay welcome back :) glad you had a good time away!! Well done for getting back on the tablets too hun, i think thats the hardest part when you have been off them for a few days!! ALthough if i hav had a bad food day now i always look forward to getting on the healthy food again!!

even when i was away i wasnt that bad with the food lol not like i usually am when im away anyway. yes treated to fish and chips but it wasnt greasy like chip shop ones but even with that i had a diet cola lol getting back is hard but the results are always worth it

Yay!! Welcome back Sal!! Glad to have you back again!!

So glad to hear that you had a good time away! It's always getting back into a normal routine of eating, but well done on doing it!!

getting back into the normal routine is hard but i will get there. so good to be back :D

Yay welcome back Sal missed you girlie :)

Glad you had a great time...nice to have a change .......:)

Just come back from a night out bowling. A great time with great company! It's nice having nights out that don't revolve around food for a change!

(hubby however has got a chicken kebab!! He asked if I minded if he got one, I said no, I've pinched a little chicken and cucumber, then left him too it, way too much temptation for me!!The little piece of chicken was soooooooo good!!)

Glad you had a good night passiflora, havent had a kebab in sooo long, there is nice chippy just 2 minutes walk from me and they do gorgeous ones!! Also there is a chinese just a few doors down, oh the temptation for a small village there is a lot of temptation lol. 2 chinese's and 2 chip shops!!

That's one thing I'm lucky with is that living out in the sticks, none of the takeaways will deliver!! How very dare they!! Annoying when I'm not a diet, but good news for when I am!!

Thankfully, there are no shops other than whats in the village, so I've got to be organised in my shopping, with fuel costing what it does, it's makes a nip into the village a very expensive chocolate bar!

At our previous house, there was a chippy and chinese just at the bottom of the road - far too nice and far to handy for me!!;);)

La..la..la...(sneaking back into the convo's) :D

Binny binny where you been ?

Hi binny!!! Glad your back!! Missed you!!

Been to the nurse this morning and have lost another 6lbs! Quite chuffed!!

As I've been on xenical for a while now, the nurse looked at my stats, and she told me, that whilst xenical does its thing with the fat I injest, because of the amount of weight I've lost in the time I've been on it, I'VE boosted the weight loss with a really good low fat healthy diet and exercise!! I was really chuffed to be told that it's not all down to the little blue pill!! Obviously, I knew that that the exercise was helping, but to be told so is always a good boost!!

Then the receptionist complimented me on my "colourways"???? (she said that I was looking radiant and my clothes colours matched my hair/eyes perfectly!!)

All in all, I left the doctors this morning with a big smile on my face!!

yay great news Passiflora well chuffed :)

That's really cool Passiflora!!

I don't know where I've been. Lol...Was without internet for ages and when I finally got it back I'd check my facebook and have to get back off... :(

Sorry I've been neglecting you guys...but you can always add me on facebook..Hehe.. :)

I've been a bit hit and miss with you guys this week, but I've not seen Sal around - anyone heard from her?

I'm sooo tired today, been up early swimming, quite an achievement considering I'm on holiday today and tomorrow, and hubby and I went for a walk around one of his sites, its was hard work at times, but amazing place, if anyone knows anyone that has a passion for mountain biking, send them to Lee Quarry in Bacup, so much for the bikers to do, and really nice for walkers too. A lovely sunny, warm spring day, and now I need a bath otherwise my legs wont work tomorrow!

Sad news though, I drove past a duck this morning on the way to swimming, and one the way back, it was still there, so I picked it up and brought it home. Rang hubby's contacts to take it to be treated, but after checking on him a few times, hubby told me that poor "melvyn the mallard" had passed away. :cry::cry: Melvyn is now buried in the garden and I'm going to make a cross for him too! I know I'm soft, but I was sobbing when we buried him!!

Back