Hey

i was pleased beyond belief. i know a lot of people lose that in one week but i have done very little exercise so very pleased. gave me the boost i really needed

Aww Sal!! Congratulations!! I'm soo nervous about going in and finding out if I've lost anything on Thurs..Very proud of you. Keep up the good work!! :)

I agree..some people may lose that in one week and then slow down...you might stay at a constant loss..you never know! :)

i know i shouldnt compare but it is so hard not too. i am so proud of myself lol would have been happy with even just a single pound off :D

binny you will be fine. if i can do it anyone can :D

Lol. I have to stop thinking about it. I stress myself out and then look for chocolate. Lol.

oh i know that feeling lol decided going to treat myself to a small takeaway for my b'day soon :D little treat and something to look forward too

sallouise said:
i am so pleased :woohoo: just got back from the drs and in 13 days i have lost about 7lb :party0011: i actually had a tear in the drs too. got to wait 3 weeks until see her again as she is off in 2 weeks time

couldnt have done it without you guys so a big thank you to all :thankyou:

thats amazing sal. u can do it. keep up the great work. keep thinking of the end result :)

sallouise said:
oh i know that feeling lol decided going to treat myself to a small takeaway for my b'day soon :D little treat and something to look forward too

hey hon whens your birthday??

thanks anika :D my b'day is the 18th so just over 2 weeks to go

sallouise said:
thanks anika :D my b'day is the 18th so just over 2 weeks to go

bless. its mine on the 3rd so in 2 days. im hoping by my next birthday ill be a lovely size 10-12 lol that will defo be a 30th to celebrate lol

Aww!! That's deffinately something to look forward to..Mine's in March so I'm hoping there will be a loss by then as I'm getting treated to a really expensive dinner..and there's no way I'm ordering a salad. Lol. :p

Last edited:
Well done on the loss xxx

awww anika happy b'day for 2 days time. in case i forget lol

oh you cant have salad on your b'day so treat yourself :D decided i am treating to either fish and chips or spare ribs :D

binnybee3 said:
Aww!! That's deffinately something to look forward to..Mine's in March so I'm hoping something will be lost by then as I'm getting treated to a really expensive dinner..and there's no way I'm ordering a salad. Lol. :p

hey binny i just checked a pot noodle tub its just under 5g per 100g put wen u add water it becomes 300g so that becomes just under 15g per pot. i think we shud watch out for that kinda stuff. i still dont understand why we cant just go with 15g per meal in the serving nutritional value instead of the 100g menu. lol

sallouise said:
awww anika happy b'day for 2 days time. in case i forget lol

oh you cant have salad on your b'day so treat yourself :D decided i am treating to either fish and chips or spare ribs :D

well i can have what i like at the moment because i havnt started xenical yet yeay!!! lol, im seeing my doc monday and am hoping he will prescibe me the xenical, if not will have to spend £125 to buy a 3 month supply which is very expensive so iv got my fingers crossed that he will take a chance on me

Hope he will! Good luck with that hun..and yay!! Enjoy your bday before you start. I did noticed that, as hubby buys pot noodles all the time for snacks...I dont like them too much but I think I worked it out that if I were to have one that would have to count as an entire meal...

fingers crossed for you to get them. that is a lot of money. i am sure they will let you go on them

Back