Hey

I'd love to go swimming as it's a great low-impact exercise, but I just can't face anyone seeing me in a swim suit just yet! But walking and swimming are probably your best options at the minute.

Yeah, Mini Milks are amazing! But they're so small, I can never have just one lol.

no way get me in a swinsuit. will try more walking just wish we still had our old dog for the company

I just stick my ipod on and away I go! :)

good thinking that. just been doing that my fitness pal thing :D

i have uploaded a pic for profile and not showing. any ideas?

Sometimes I used to go to the Mall just for a walk about. We live very close to the Metro Centre, which used to be Europe's largest shopping centre.

Would riding a bike be too much?? I use to stick on a film and just pedal away..not too fast or anything but you do build up a sweat after a while..and you get lost in the film.. :p

Welcome to the forums Sally! Goodluck with your journey x

thanks redkoala. just glad i got good company on here to take the journey with :D

suffering a bit today as neighbours kept me awake all night with loud music so did a bit of picking at naughty snacks :(

Ergh I hate that..when hubby keeps me up I always want to snack..Damn them neighbors..You'll be alright hun...Just get urself back on track! :)

doing well so far today but when i am tired i always want to snack :(

had a nap this afternoon and feeling a lot better. just where got worked up. not heading on that downward spiral again

i am so pleased :woohoo: just got back from the drs and in 13 days i have lost about 7lb :party0011: i actually had a tear in the drs too. got to wait 3 weeks until see her again as she is off in 2 weeks time

couldnt have done it without you guys so a big thank you to all :thankyou:

Back