Hey

Thats great news binny, so happy for you, i have to wait a moth till i go back to my doctor for a weigh in, feels like a life time!

You dont have to miss out altogether on a takeaway , try boiled rice or cook your own noodles with chicken and a jar of uncle bens sweet and sour if you like that, i'm nearly sure that wouldnt be too bad..

Enjoy tonight, i'm jealous :jelous: lol , and good luck tomorrow.

A month does seem like a long time..I think two weeks it ok. My hubby says I'm not allowed to weigh myself so that I can look forward to it..but I'm going to be soo tempted to jump on the scales like 10 times a day!! Haha...I've been meaning to try that uncle bens sweet and sour..Is it low in fat? Hm, I'll deffinately look into it..Hehe thanks, but I'm sure I'll end up making myself siick if I eat all the junk food we have. Haha. Cant wait till tomorrow.

hey well done binny :D knew you would get them. enjoy your feast tonight :D not jealous at all :p i have been through the freezer and found that twister lollies are low too :D woo :clap: loving that grape idea. i am a terrible late night snacker. dont sleep well at night so get the snack attacks about 1am :eek:

not long had my tea of haddock in parsley sauce and mushroom savoury rice. not usually my thing but there we go

hope everyone's day was good :D

That's really cool. I'm going to look into that. Aww, you dont realize how many things you could actually get that are low in fat until you have to...I doubt I'll have to cut much out of what I eat already....besides the chocolate that is...I'm deffinately worlds biggest choco-holic! Ergh! x

not usually my thing either but i surprisingly enjoyed it :) i am very surprised with how much of the stuff is less than 5.0g. how much is it for an entire meal? 15g isnt it?

sorry binny but i think you have competition for the worlds biggest choco-holic lol

Oh no..Roses...there wont be any chocolate allowed in this house starting tomorrow...or it'll have to be well hidden. Haha.

I've loads left from chistmas, but to be honest its not bothering me too much at all, i dont know where this will power is coming from!!! haha.. Hope tomorrow goes really well for you binny!! I have a page on here too, not sure if you seen it or not, its my new year xenical diary or something like that..

Oh yeah, I've seen the post but havent clicked it. It's soo hard to keep up with all the millions of posts on here. Haha. Is there a way to narrow it down or something...?? I was just saying that being on Xenical is going to actually give me loads more of motivation. I eat healthy occasionally and work out..but knowing I've got something to help me and people to talk to about it...I think I could actually loose the weight.. :D

It will help you in many ways, one being you can be so busy on here you forget to eat!! I know if you click Usercp it shows the page you have commented on when someone else has posted back if you know what i mean.. This is going to be great for us,, great to have someone else who is only just starting too!!

Hey girls! I've created my own diary too, mine is 'Emma's Xenical Diary' (such an imaginative title! lol) so it'll be nice for us all to follow each other :)

As for midnight snacks, you could try fruit? I get mini milk ice lollies as they only have 30 calories, but I could eat about 4 of them in one go lol. It depends if you like sweet or savoury things really. Maybe try cereal bars or even a bowl of cereal, or a small handful of nuts as they're a good source of something.. protein maybe? They're good fats I think, but make sure you only have a small handful! Cup-a-soups are good too.

roses would be gone in my house. they are one of my all time faves. i have been spending a lot of time on here reading it all and that as kept me from eating lol need to start on some exercise soon thou and not sure what is a good one. being so big :( and having bad knees its hard to know what to do.

well done rach on the will power :D send some this way please.

good luck for tomorrow binny. we are all here for you

I know. I love having people to talk to..as hubby thinks I go on too much.. LOL. but if it's something he enjoys it's never ending..Ergh..MEN! Anyways, I found that sucking on a Cherry Halls has helped me today! Although I havent started yet and have like..lots of chocolate that needs to be eaten, I also have a soar throat and the cherry ones are sweet but fat free!! I think I'm going to buy tons of these. :)

Awe, and thank you Sallouise! Cant wait to wake up!! LOL.

Maybe try yoga or something for now..some form of stretching..??

Hey girls! I've created my own diary too, mine is 'Emma's Xenical Diary' (such an imaginative title! lol) so it'll be nice for us all to follow each other :)

As for midnight snacks, you could try fruit? I get mini milk ice lollies as they only have 30 calories, but I could eat about 4 of them in one go lol. It depends if you like sweet or savoury things really. Maybe try cereal bars or even a bowl of cereal, or a small handful of nuts as they're a good source of something.. protein maybe? They're good fats I think, but make sure you only have a small handful! Cup-a-soups are good too.

all supporting each other is a good thing for sure

will try a few of them if get midnight binges again. never thought of mini milk ice creams thanks for that tip. going to buy some healthy cereals tomorrow

Back