Hey

I don't see why they wouldn't...how much do you have to loose..I forgot if you said already.

binnybee3 said:
Hope he will! Good luck with that hun..and yay!! Enjoy your bday before you start. I did noticed that, as hubby buys pot noodles all the time for snacks...I dont like them too much but I think I worked it out that if I were to have one that would have to count as an entire meal...

i find pot noodle filling and my fave is bombay bad boy it tastes like indian curry :)

i love pot noodles but never find them filling enough to count as a whole meal :(

sallouise said:
i love pot noodles but never find them filling enough to count as a whole meal :(

sal if u eat them slowly and conciously they really do fill u up try it seevif it makes a difference

i have tried that. always eat slowly and they still dont lol

i have often thought that. mind you i can eat a tiny salad i feel full or a massive roast and be hungry after. i am odd like that lol

Lol. Hubby never gets full off them. He's always hungry after but I can eat one and be full. I'm just not a fan. I think it's because I ate loads of them when I was younger so don't really want them anymore. Ohh well. :p

no i haven't now you come to mention it :( thought there was someone missing

Oh dear...too busy loosing weight, I bet.. ;)

i want to learn how to make soups :) think need to have a good nose round on internet and invest in some good low fat cook books

so basically just boil all the veg, pots and onions, till cooked add the stock cube and blend? that simple. wooo will have to try that :)

It may be just the way you've typed it sal, but add the stock cube at the beginning, with about a pint of water, throw in some herbs too.

I really like butternut squash with red pepper soup, its basically an onion, red pepper and a squash (de-seeded and top and tailed, I don't bother peeling it, just boiled up with stock, a few dried chillies and then blended. Really good!

ah so you cook the veg in the stock got it lol having a dippy day today lol that sounds lovely too. not tried butternut squash but heard it is lovely :)

Ooo..Some really good soup ideas..I've never made soup myself but my mother use to and it was always really good. :)

Back