Hey

so far so good. did over do the pink n whites a bit lol but according to my fitness pal the ones i ate only totalled 1g of fat :) need to get out walking soon thou

thats what puts me off going for the walks to be honest. hate the idea of doing it alone. oh i dont feel too bad about the pink n whites :D

Evening ladies, how are you today? I've come on here as I'm on my lonesome this evening, and there is no lock on the kitchen... chatting to you guys is a good way of staying upstairs and out of the way!!

I got in a swimming session this afternoon with my pals, totally unplanned, we had a great time! It was nearly as wet in the pool as it is outside! Thank heavens the wind has stopped, living on the side of a fell makes the wind whip round the house and it makes such a racket!! Daren't go out round the back to check out the damage!!

Ooo swimming..so much fun!

Good job Anika!

i come on a lot in the evening when i know that the snacking is going to be at my worst. i am a terrible late night snacker :(

well done on getting in the pool :D wish i had that courage but i would look like a beached whale

Haha you're not alone in that Sal..but soon enough we'll shed these extra pounds and might even, dare I say it, wear bikinis?!?!...Ooo La La! :D

Lol..hopefully soon!!

Nothing exciting..going to exercise and try not to eat everything..Hehe

hey passiflora you took the words right out my fingers lol world is definitely not ready for me in a bikini lol no where near ready for me in a one piece lol

i am looking forward for a nice roast chicken dinner tomorrow - mmmmm yummy

same here Binnybee!! Had a bad weekend last week, so I've been making up for it since, and going head on into exercise this week! I made some courgette and red onion soup earlier, so thats tomorrow's lunch sorted!

I'm meeting a friend tomorrow with her two little girls, at a giddy kippers type place, her girls will no doubt be asking me to go up the big slide with them, and this time, I will!! I hope I don't get stuck on the slide!!

sallouise said:
well done on that :D silly question thou is how do you know how many cals that you have burnt during the exercise?

i have a ap on my iphone called mynetdiary that counts calories and tells you how many calories u burn with different types of exercise its a great motivater

same here Binnybee!! Had a bad weekend last week, so I've been making up for it since, and going head on into exercise this week! I made some courgette and red onion soup earlier, so thats tomorrow's lunch sorted!

I'm meeting a friend tomorrow with her two little girls, at a giddy kippers type place, her girls will no doubt be asking me to go up the big slide with them, and this time, I will!! I hope I don't get stuck on the slide!!

Courgette and red onion soup sounds yummy!! Might have to give that a try. lol P i am sure you wont get stuck on the slide!! Sounds like fun.

You lot and your bikini talk, no one is ready for me in one either, nor a swimsuit. I cant wait till i am confident enough to go swimming i used to love it when i was younger and always used to go on my own!!

Yeahh I cant wait either..and Anika..that's a cool ap!! Lol

i wish i could get the app but not in the modern era about phones yet lol getting a pedometer which counts calories thou

hey all hope everyone is doing good today. not seen emma on here for a while. hope she is ok

need a bit of advice. brought a curry today as its in the 5/100g (3.7g) but its 18.1g total for the meal. didnt think to look at the per pack before i brought it. would it be ok to eat it if i had a non fat lunch that day? do you have to stick to 15g or under per meal or is it ok to spread the 45g per day how ever you want?

Back