Hey

Hey all!!

Im 24 and have a wonderful daughter Natasha!!! I want to loose the weight before she goes to nursery cos I dont want to be the fat mum..........
I have 5st to loose and started on cambridge on sunday........noooooo cheating but I am finding it hard......Ive started a diary and find it helps alot also my little pink lady is a great insiration......

hope everyone does well

xxxxxshellxxxxx

Pink Lady is my nickname for my daughter......sorry i shouldve explained that better

hehehe!!!! I bloody wish!!!! no but I must admit she does help........she'd only 2 and when she was eating her lunch at 1pm she said mummy just you have a milkshake ok then?? so she wont let me cheat hehehehe!!!!!

I'm doing ok had a blip in week 2 but on task and determined to do this!!!
Ps can swap ya some boys come on its a fair exchange;)

you seem to be doing quite well without the help of the little pink lady.......
I lost a stone last year on cambridge but have put it back on......dont think I was in the right frame of mind last time.......but this year I'm facing Xmas dinner with my inlaws.....and I can always count on them to throw a fat joke in there sumwhere so If I can loose 2st Ill hopefully shut them up!!!

xxxx

yeah mine are exactly same, I choose not to socalise with them now tho, but 2 stone is doable and I hope you look stunning!

aw thanks........Ive actually got 5st to loose but im trying to reach little goals that are not to daunting......im sure with 2st off I will look different but Im hoping to be down to 10st by my daughters birthday in feb!!!!

hope you do well
xx

Hi :welcome: Just joined the site myself; tis very friendly and supportive. Good luck with your weight loss!

Hiya & :welcome:.
Good luck on your journey. x :D

thanks everyone for bein so nice........oh and Irene my daughter is just perfect....well maybe Im a little biased!!! hehehehe

just back from my 1st weight in and Ive lost 8 and a quarter pounds since sunday.........

Mega chuffed!!!!!

Welcome and good luck. I just joined today too and have 2 pink ladies of my own, aged 8 and 5. Bought a new nightie last week ,youngest said it was so nice that I look like a normal thin mommy in it. Little comments like that can spur you on!!

Hey Jane!!

how much have you lost/still to loose?? I'm glad you're takin comfort from your own pink lady's.......they have the most inocent way of making you feel like everything is worth it dont they.......i think its because for them weight wont be such a big deal yet so theres no taboo for them in telling you you look awful or a million dollars.....

best of luck
xxxx

Back