wi , This morning i lost 4lb :party0011:
So in 20 days i have lost 1 stone 5lb woohooo , :bliss:

start 17,9 :eek:
1 week - 11lb :D
2 week - 4lb :rolleyes:
3 week - 4lb :rolleyes:

:wow:Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done hunni you are doing great...you should start a new thread for your weight losses and really shout about them hunni xxx

BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRgain well done, another good loss

BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRgain well done, another good loss
lol, thanks guys for ur support, luv reading all the post they a big help :party0038:

keep up the good work Sheep!

Brilliant loss for 2 weeks! Keep it up and you will be at your target in no time!!

Well done you.
Whats your target loss???
T x

Well done, what a great start! You'll be at your target before you know it!

I've got 3 children as well and at the start (I'm only 4 weeks in) I found dishing up their tea the hardest. Tonight they had lasagne - a favourite of mine - but I wasn't really that bothered! It was the broccoli I was missing!!! Lol!

i want to get down to 12 and a half thats my goal for now and if more comes of then wicked still a long way to go,,,, As for feeding the kids yes it can be hard , but i try do a chicken soup at same time so i have eaten to lol .......

P.s srry Mini :sign0007:

I must admit I am a bit anti-social and make the children eat in the dining room while I stay in the kitchen!!! It doesn't really bother me that much anymore. Food used to be the centre of my world but now I'm not that interested. My food bill is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down! I shall put what I save to a new outfit when my old ones get to loose on me! Lol!

I personally couldn't stomach the soup but I love the strawberry milkshake! My friend was the other way round. I even find the flapjacks edible now - as long as you eat them with a lot of water!!!!

I must admit I am a bit anti-social and make the children eat in the dining room while I stay in the kitchen!!! It doesn't really bother me that much anymore. Food used to be the centre of my world but now I'm not that interested. My food bill is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down! I shall put what I save to a new outfit when my old ones get to loose on me! Lol!

I personally couldn't stomach the soup but I love the strawberry milkshake! My friend was the other way round. I even find the flapjacks edible now - as long as you eat them with a lot of water!!!!

Yeah, and get them to bin it, rinse it and bung it in the dishwasher afterwards too! he he.
T x

Back