Hi all.... here we go again!

:happy096::banana dancer:

Fantastic Kirsty - well done you! (I love these smilies, never seen quite so many before! lol) - PGD x

Well done Kirsty, 9lb is an amazing loss! X

Hey! Kirsty and other posters on this thread.....this is my millionth attempt at CD. Posted here and there over past months (since Oct 2010 possibly) but never achieved a full week despite two successful attempts one in 2008 and one in 2009. 2010 I gradually got bigger and 2011....well here I am again with Chrismtmas looming around the corner?

Would love you to join you and try again to get through day 1. Kids back at school, I need to get into routine to crack this.

Thanks Mama22! Kirsty well done on your first week weigh in! Brilliant! Ok so if I stick to this 100% I will lose.... I've done it before and I can do it again (boy! is it hard though!)

Oh well done Kirsty . . . . so chuffed for you. :happy096:

The only people who know I'm doing this is my hubby and my Mam. I haven't told anyone at work 'cos like you said, this plan has has so much negative press and I don't want to have to justify myself.

You said something in one of your posts that you are cold . . . is this an effect from the diet?? My hands and feet have been cold all week and I just thought it was due to the early disappearance of the British Summer haha!

Good luck on your second week Kirsty . . . hope it all goes well

Nic
x

Kira . . . sorry forgot to say - good luck on the re-start. Hope it all goes according to plan

Nic
x

hey hey hey! thanks everyone! was really really pleased with that weight loss!
:bliss:

It mant it put me a lb away from being the next "stone" down! :party0011:

I have had a really bad day today... been really busy spring cleaning the kitchen.. & i think i over did it, because now i'm feeling like rubbish. I feel terrible :cry:
have had my 2 shakes today.. but canot even think about the 3rd, so i've had a handful of cooked runner beans. and today can't seem to get the water down me.. not sure why. gonna have a nice early night i think, and snuggle under the duvet. :nightf:

Good luck Kira with the restart... it is bloody difficult, but just hang in there, you know the results are worth it.. :greenapple:

NicolaH... yeah i get really really cold on this diet... think because my body is using my energy to keep going, as apposed to keeping warm, and so i'm constantly cold :bundledup:..... my hubby thinks it freaky, i'm wearing full thermals in bed... including bedsocks & hoody, all under a 15 tog duvet!!! lol!!

want a better day tomorrow.. however at work, and temptation is around allllllll day & night. so i'll have my fresh breath spray at the ready (because food tastes yukkkk with it!!) and i'll have loads of water.

still want to eat really really badly & for me the 2nd week is the hardest.. but i WANT to stay on track...

:grouphugg:

good luck everyone on here.... keep up the fantastic work xxxxx

hi everyone!!

so i started on SS last wedensday and had my first weight in today....i lost 5 1/2lbs yeay!! :D hoping to lose about the same next week. honestly didnt think i would be able to stick to it so im very proud of myself!!

anyway im glad i found this site as i feel it will keep me motivated and its nice to speak to others that know what your going through! its really not the easiest thing to do but its going to be worth it when im a bridesmaid in november and feel confident and pretty in my dress :D

week 1 = 5 1/2lbs
:wee:

Yay Gemma, well done you. It all becomes worth it.... x

Hi Gemma
I started last Wednesday and had my first WI today and lost 5.2lb. Let's BOTH keep it going for next week, although I had a chocolate day today :-((((( never mind draw a line and carry on xx

well done mama22. one chocolate is not the end of the world! tomo is a new day and just start again. lets see what we lose next week hey! hopefully the same! i am finding it alot easier now i have to say. no more hunger pangs and im finding eating the porridge helps me feel like i am eating a proper meal rather than just drinking fluids all the time. xx

Must share with you all I completed one full day of SS yesterday!!! I hope I have broken this vicious cycles of starting SS in the morning only to sabotage myself in the evening!! So half way through Day 2. Plan on keeping very busy this afternoon and particularly this evening!!

Hope you are all doing well today.

Must share with you all I completed one full day of SS yesterday!!! I hope I have broken this vicious cycles of starting SS in the morning only to sabotage myself in the evening!! So half way through Day 2. Plan on keeping very busy this afternoon and particularly this evening!!

Hope you are all doing well today.
Congratulations. It takes such strength to break a cycle. Well done!

well done kira.. first couple of days are hard... but keep focused!

feel really rough again today, however was on the go all day yesterday, and then was at work til 2am.... and on just over 400 calories a day... my body doesn't like it! clothes are definatley looser.. have fitted into jeans that i haven't worn for 4 months!

how's everyone else getting on?? xxxx

Kirsty hope you are doing ok? Evening now and not long to go for another completed day! I can't beleive I am on Day 3! I need to truly break this vicious cycle not sure I am quite there but I'm futher than I've been for a while!

Back