Hi All! I am back on 100%!

Ellen S

:)Hi Guys!
Well after my 1st week of losing 11lbs (back in July) and then not being 100% I am going back tonight and going for it - this time I am determined to be 100% all of the time:D

My weight has been making me depressed lately and I am no longer the cheerfull girl I was and people are starting to notice and I am too embarrased to tell them why!

ANYWAY - seeing my CD counsellor at 18:45 so wish me luck!

I have 2 holidays coming up - one wknd camping but I think I can cope with that if I am on soup & shakes, then in October I have a weeks holiday in a cottage which may cause a problem as we will be drinking - but I will deal with that as and when!

xxx

Hi Ellen,

And welcome back.

I find camping easy with CD, and even cook the rest of the family nice meals too.
I did find it hard when I went this week, so called CDC and she said as I was on week 5, I could have a small piece of chicken breast and some veg or salad and count it as SS+, so thats what I did and felt great. Even had a weight loss of 8lb this week.

Why don't you try joining one of the groups that have been created (I think there are 9 so far) we all weigh in and give results on a thursday, Its to help egg us on and keep each other motivated.

Good luck hun.

hi ellen and welcome back ...good 4 u 4 giving it another try u did really well your 1st week last time and theres always some1 here to keep u on the straight and narrow ...and if u dont:whoopass: so good luck and always keep your eye on the prize x

Hey welcome back - good luck with your CDC and your first week on CD x

Hey Guys - thanks so much for your warm welcomes.

Been back and my consellor was really nice! Cant wait to start and I am gonna aim for 1 stone off by my camping trip!

I will join one of the groups cause I weigh in on a Thursday.

Yippppeee this time in 17 weeks it will be xmas day and I hope to be thinner and healthier!

thats gr8 i hope u do really really well and ive just read there gonna sell porridge from 1st sept im really happy bout that ...so more choices :)

Wow Porridge!! SOunds great! gonna SS for 2 weeks solid then see how I am - I have had my first shake today - I eat them out of a bowl with a spoon as I cant drink them for some reason!

Well done on all your losses! Sue - you are doing great!
I hope I lose as much as you in my first 2 weeks! :D

Hi Ellen,

You can have the porridge on SS, so providing you like it, you will eat that out of a bowl. So that should make your first few weeks easier. I tried it Thursday with CDC and it was yummy.

Good luck hun

Back