hi all restarter alert restarter alert!!!!

shell09

Silver Member
hi guys n girls

im on n off this site n every which diet like a yoyo, needless to say i have piled on a huge amount of weight during my indecision and recent relationship break up so here i am again

i weighed myself today.... 15 stone 11 i nearly died! alot of that weight has come on very recently so hoping it will go quickly too once i withdraw from carbs n salt n basically everything lol

anyway just wanted to say hi to all as this site is so good for support, n i have the app on my phone so you all wont get rid of me now!!!

Good evening, I'm a in and outer as well, past two weeks I've been coming off at wknds- telling myself it's okay I'm just doing ws!

5 lost : 62 to goal

shell09 said:
hi guys n girls

im on n off this site n every which diet like a yoyo, needless to say i have piled on a huge amount of weight during my indecision and recent relationship break up so here i am again

i weighed myself today.... 15 stone 11 i nearly died! alot of that weight has come on very recently so hoping it will go quickly too once i withdraw from carbs n salt n basically everything lol

anyway just wanted to say hi to all as this site is so good for support, n i have the app on my phone so you all wont get rid of me now!!!

Welcome back. Support unlimited and support anonymous all here - good luck. When in doubt drink more water.

GSQ.

Hi Shell, look forward to your journey. Feel free to drop by for a chat xx

Thanks guys!! Not gonna think long term I'm taking it an hour at a time a day at a time n if I'm feeling really brave a week at a time as soon as I start calculating how many weeks etc it all goes terribly wrong! So quite literally living in the moment!

I'm planning minimal house work lots of hot baths n early nights..... Wishing the week away already before I even started lol but sure you all know what I mean re that dreaded first week

Good evening, I'm a in and outer as well, past two weeks I've been coming off at wknds- telling myself it's okay I'm just doing ws!

Ha, I do that. I've been eating all weekend and nothing in the weeks, telling myself it's my sort of "saved" calories and I'm really on WS. However last time I checked, Chinese and McD's were not part of the Exante diet plan!

Good luck to all restarters out there. I'm just finishing off my 4th restart *sigh*.

I'm another restarter, I just find it so hard to get beyond the first day! It's about lunchtime I start to get hungry and think 'ah well, I'll do it another day - I'm not giving up I'm just rescheduling!"

What rubbish I tell myself eh?

LilyF said:
I'm another restarter, I just find it so hard to get beyond the first day! It's about lunchtime I start to get hungry and think 'ah well, I'll do it another day - I'm not giving up I'm just rescheduling!"

What rubbish I tell myself eh?
I rescheduled for 2 years lol and ended up putting 5 stone back on. Really have to take the bull by the horns and just do it xx

Hi all day 2 feeling awful!

Just come home had a shake drinking my water n coke zero but damn I'm shakey n got a 6 year old to entertain!

Just lying on sofa for an hour I was fine n it just hit me out of the blue I knew I'd have it tough due to the Rediculous amount of carbs n sugar I was consuming before starting

C mon ketosis HURRY UP

Stick at it. Detox can be rougher for some. Here's hoping you feel better soon xx

Hi there. Just get through til 8.30 pm. Then set a new goal. In the meantime drink a litre of water. You CAN do it.

Belle

Hi all thanks for the support I'm still on the wagon no blips

When I originally done a vlcd I was living with my partner n he was such s support even just having somebody to moan to or to cook for my little girl, that helped heaps. We just broke up few weeks ago so I don't have that crutch any more, so it's defo gonna be an uphill struggle but it's better than wallowing in wine n chocolate as I have been past few weeks

I'm doing this this time! I've done it before il do it again no matter how bad I feel I'm sticking to this!

My hubby's normally good cooking for our wee girl, but he's working in Liverpool this wk and next few (coming home at wknds), so I'm having to do her diners. Dealing with temptation!!

Thankyou! I got through yesterday n on to day 3 now bit wobbly as in shakey but not as drained as yesterday afternoon, but then again I felt good yesterday morning too so we shall see

I'm not sleeping too well since my OH left so probably the combination of vlcd carb withdrawal tiredness etc is responsible for feeling so bad yesterday! I'm I'm that rough after work today think il take my daughter to nannys for the night n just go bed but I'm defo doing this this time!

How's everybody else doing?

Back