Hi All xx started today!!

peaches10

Hey,

I did this diet last year and lost 3 stone in 9 weeks, unfortunately I have put all the weight back on and more!

I would love to share this experience with others and try to support each other, would anyone like a buddy??? Plz lol xxx

I've also restarted today, doing fine with my water but the carb monster is trying to get me, so I've got a really bad headache :(

Hey, so far so good, had a choc crispy shake and a maple fruits bar, how about you?? Hopefully ur headache will pass sooner rather than later dollygirl xx

I've got a headache too so I'm taking it easy for the day.
So far so good here! Nearly 2L of water, one bar and one shake down :) Got two more shakes to go :D
What plan are you doing? xx

I really need 2 drink more water its not one of my strong points!!
I'm doing 2 shakes, 1 bar, 1 meal... r u doing 4 packs?? Xx

Welcome to Minimins and good luck with S&S! I always struggle with water too.

I am starting tomorrow! I lost originally 4st with Lighter Life and maintained for a few years but put in all back on since summer. I really wanted support with the weight loss as I need to be accountable. I give up too easily when I am low, so I am hoping I can make some friends and get some support off here! Good luck everyone!

BIG WELCOME to everyone on day 1. I hope you'll find the support on here as amazing as I have and are reaching your targets in no time :)

Thanks and hi to every1.... islandgirl I will happily support, we can support each other, we are the same height and a similar weight xxx

Hi Everyone :)

I should have started today, but my order ended up at the wrong depot thanks to the courier, so I start tomorrow, and it can't come soon enough!

I've been psyching myself up for today, so it was a bit of a disappointment when I found out I had to wait another 24 hours to start (am impatient!).
Still, I am motivated, and having read the positivity, help, support, thoughtfulness, and care on here, I really do think I can do this!

And having read all of your posts, I think you all will too! :)

Will post my progress per week, and I really look forward to hearing all of yours too!

Good luck everyone!

Nat xxx

I restarted today.... So far so good, had 2 shakes, a bar and a meal pack :)

Welcome ladies - and good luck with your weight loss journeys!! First week is by far the worst, after that you get into a routine and it's not so bad anymore. :)

Any questions - or even when you think you are having a wobble - post here first!! :D

I'm soooo happy I've completed my first day!!! Good luck every1, we can do this :) xx

I'm soooo happy I've completed my first day!!! Good luck every1, we can do this :) xx

Well done Peaches! :)

I'm sat here eagerly awaiting my delivery, arrrghh!! With a black coffee, yack!
Suppose I'll have to get used to it - at the moment it's like drinking tar (not that I've ever tried it) :p

Will keep watching for your progress!

Nat xxx

Well done Peaches! :)

I'm sat here eagerly awaiting my delivery, arrrghh!! With a black coffee, yack!
Suppose I'll have to get used to it - at the moment it's like drinking tar (not that I've ever tried it) :p

Will keep watching for your progress!

Nat xxx

Why don't you have a white coffee with your milk allowance??

I started yesterday too! Have been fiddling about updating my ticker etc! Glad day one is over and feel more positive today! My tummy seems less bloated already....I love reading all the posts on here, they are so inspiring and informative. Good luck to all of us I say...

I restarted today.... So far so good, had 2 shakes, a bar and a meal pack :)

Just wanted to say, LOVE your quote at the bottom of your posts! :)

xxx

I'm feeling much better today, yesterday I felt so ill I thought something was really wrong with me! I knew I wasn't dehydrated as I'd drank 4l, but I still felt horrible, today I feel okay though.
Planning a banana shake blended up with ice for my breakfast so it's like a milkshake. Good luck everyone.

Back