Hi All!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Just wanted to introduce myself on this board too. I started Xenical last wednesday. I had started eating properly however last monday. Had my first WI yesterday and I was so chuffed - I lost 10lbs!

Anyways - I just wanted to say hi because I know I have a long road ahead of me and will need a lot of support from people in the same boat as me :D

xx

:welcome: and 10 lbs loss is a brilliant start. Well done x

hi jen welcome!!

all the girls are great on here, sometimes you need support from people in the exact same position as you rather than maybe loved ones who mean well but dont truly know what your going thru/ how your feeling!

so good luck on your quest, have a good read of some of the posts on here theres some really good tips and info thats really usefull

and keep us all updated with how your doing! :D

H xx

Thanks for your welcomes! And yeah, your completely right Hayles - those closest to me keep saying things which they mean well but really aren't what I need to hear!

I bought a Wii fit and Wii Active personal trainer - woooooohh. I'm sitting here with a bright red face and "glowing" to the max! But it says I've burnt 250 calories so its all for the greater good!

:welcome2: to the forum Jen :D

:woohoo: 10lbs in one week is bloody fantastic you lucky duck!!! Well done! :party0048:

Keep up the good work ;)

Kaz :flowers:

Thank you! I'm not quite sure how I done it though!lol Obviously it was not eating the rubbish I normally do and eating well and obviously the Xenical helped too but I didn't expect 10lbs!lol xx

You know thats nearly a stone in one week :happy036: Thats *insert swear word* amazing!! Can you sense I'm jealous :jelous: LOL

Again, Well done :banana dancer:

woop,woop,woop!!! well done and welcome to the forum, everyone here is great and really helps each other,
keep up the good work

Welcome to the board :)

And WOW :eek: at your weight loss! That`s amazing!!!

Well done!!! :D

LiSe x

I bought a Wii fit and Wii Active personal trainer??? i have both so i know what your talking about :p

10lbs is freakin awesome well done xx

& welcome to the xenical family... x

Thank you all for your congratulations - its made me smile!

I have a gym at my work, was a member but cancelled it BUT not anymore - I've re-registered. I start back tomorrow. My other half is being great about this - he has some weight to loose so he is coming to the gym with me, and he is eating better and is dancing about on the Wii Fit as we speak!lol

I got gym membership through dr referral, I find it really motivating having someone to go with. I don`t go on the days my friend can`t make it.

My DH bought me a xtrainer and himself a rowing machine on Sat so we can try get fit together (he doesn`t have time to go to the gym)

LiSe x

WOW well done you!! You lost more in a wek than i have in a month!! go you!!!

Love katie
xxx

I think that I would like to have a cross trainer or treadmill... I've been thinking about it for a while but to be very honest - I don't think I have the room.

Thanks Kae for congrats but good on you for your loss too, any loss is a good loss... something that I'm going to have to drum in my head!Lol

Back