Hi all....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emerald_city, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. emerald_city

emerald_city New Member

Start Weight:

Just thought i'd introduce myself, I joined a while ago knowing I need to lose weight but since then i've been putting off dieting (I'll start tomorrow/next week style ...) and I weighed myself today and was utterly horrified that I'm just under 19 stone :eek:
    Anyway .. I'm Sara, I live in wiltshire and I want to get rid of my chunky bits !
    Last summer I lost a few stone by jogging and eating healthy but somehow during winter its piled on quite alot!

Anyway.. im hoping that will change so im starting a diet and going to drag my running shoes out of the closet and I refuse to give up this time! Im just hoping being on something like this means when im feeling i cant do it then some insentive may be at hand.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

You can do it.

Irene xx
  4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hello and welcome to the forum, good luck on your weightloss journey
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hi Sara - WELCOME :)

good luck with your weight loss journey.. are you going to follow any particular plan ?

don't forget to keep us posted with your success !

Debz xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.