Hi all....

emerald_city

Hiya...

Just thought i'd introduce myself, I joined a while ago knowing I need to lose weight but since then i've been putting off dieting (I'll start tomorrow/next week style ...) and I weighed myself today and was utterly horrified that I'm just under 19 stone :eek:
Anyway .. I'm Sara, I live in wiltshire and I want to get rid of my chunky bits !
Last summer I lost a few stone by jogging and eating healthy but somehow during winter its piled on quite alot!

Anyway.. im hoping that will change so im starting a diet and going to drag my running shoes out of the closet and I refuse to give up this time! Im just hoping being on something like this means when im feeling i cant do it then some insentive may be at hand.

Hiya...

Just thought i'd introduce myself, I joined a while ago knowing I need to lose weight but since then i've been putting off dieting (I'll start tomorrow/next week style ...) and I weighed myself today and was utterly horrified that I'm just under 19 stone :eek:
Anyway .. I'm Sara, I live in wiltshire and I want to get rid of my chunky bits !
Last summer I lost a few stone by jogging and eating healthy but somehow during winter its piled on quite alot!

Anyway.. im hoping that will change so im starting a diet and going to drag my running shoes out of the closet and I refuse to give up this time! Im just hoping being on something like this means when im feeling i cant do it then some insentive may be at hand.

hi Sara - WELCOME :)

good luck with your weight loss journey.. are you going to follow any particular plan ?

don't forget to keep us posted with your success !

Debz xx

Back