• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all!!

Im doing WW at home!! and have lost 6lb so far being doing it for 4 weeks!! and i have to say im really enjoying it.. i have set my first mini goal for 9st 7lb so another 6lb to go :D hopefully i will get there by the end of the month.

I look forward to getting to know you all and finally having some support from others!! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
GO YOU! 6LBS IS REALLY GOOD.

I JUST STARTED MONDAY, IM LOOKING FOWARD TO MY WEIGH IN NEXT MON LOL :p

Thank you!! good luck for monday!! how are you finding it?

well done everyone, how are you all finding sticking to your points? anyone not eating all of their points? x

Easy really, But i might not be saying that in a months time :p
Im doing it with a friend as well...

I find it hard to meet all my points as it feels like im eating for the sake of it when i do! ..

I only ate 16 yesterday out of 23
and 17.5 the day before
but I did have 20 on tue

I am having trouble eating all my points.

Am so full by the end of the day. I did have a curly wurly last night thought and that got me nearly upto using all my points, I know you get a much better weight loss pattern if you not only stick to but use your points each day so am going to try not to save too many.

thanks guys!! and yes im another one who struggles to use all my points!! :( i've only had 10.5 out of 17 today!!

Thank you honey!! Sometimes i just feel naughty? silly i know for a treat last night i had sugarfree jelly well that was no good for my points cos its free haha!!