Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fruit_loop, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. fruit_loop

fruit_loop New Member

Hi im Michelle im 24 from Edinburgh

recently decided its about time i did something about my weight so here i am :D

Looking to lose maybe 4 stone ish fingers crossed. I want to try to do it myself without the pills my dr is so keen on me using.

I have invested in a rowing machine and am fairly enjoying it. Has anyone else used this as their main work out with any success ?

Yea thats about it if you want to know anything just ask. I dont bite well not hard anyways ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hello there Scotland!!
    You dont say if your calorie counting, or joining a group of some kind. The only excerise i do is in work ( i walk about 5-6 miles a day) other than walking around the shops!!
    Good luck in your weight loss programme and wish you success in your journey, i know how hard it can be !!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.