Hi! am starting Cambridge diet tomorrow :)

sweet-like-coco

Hi guys and gals!

I am going to see my councellor tomorrow and hopefully start CD. I am desperate to lose weight. It took me 2 years to lose 2 stone on Weightwatchers as I kept going off the wagon. I am a major emotional eater so I think CD is going to be good for me. Do you have positive/negative experiences that you could share?

THANKS

XXXXXX

Good decision welcome aboard hun definitely you will enjoy, good luck.

Welcome aboard! It's the best decision i've made in a long time!

Hi and welcome,

Like any diet you will have good and bad days but it is good fast loss and that is what keeps most of us going.

Read the posts on here and post your own as well as it really helps to keep you focussed.

Good luck and keep us up to date with your progress. :p

Congrats on your decision. Look around on this site and you will find loads of tips. There is a sticky that gives helpful tips also.

The biggest thing I can say is don';t let the scales rule you. Weighing once per week with your CDC is the best way to go. Our bodies change from day to day and the scales can be hard on the mind when first starting besides it is such a joy to see those scales falling week after week as long as you strictly follow the plan. Relax and focus on the diet not the numbers.

Hi, welcome!
I have just finished my first week, so can only report on that, but I have found it fine. I was hungry at first, but that has now worn off and I don't feel hungry at all. I have also had a day where I had a bit of a dicky tummy, but that too is now fine.
I have my official weigh in tomorrow and am hopeful that it will be good. Besides that, I have lost two inches from my waist this week, and have felt full of energy most of the time.
I think I have found it easier than some because I have had really good support from my OH and also prepared quite well the week before, which I think helped me slip into it ok.

If you are interested in seeing how those of us who have just started are doing, take a look at the Monday WI thread on here- we're all going to post our losses tomorrow.

Anyway, good luck, come on here loads for support, and I'm sure you can do it.

Back