Hi calorie counters

Well I'm starting running from tomorrow. Bikini body here I come x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lisa123,

Good luck with the running! I recently started running about a month ago and I'm actually quite enjoying it. I would really recommend running with someone else as it's great motivation and makes you run further. My sister is super fit so I go with her and she really pushes me every week to improve and get better.Good luck! You will have a bikini body in no time! xx

Thanks kmd. You are doing well. I usually put some music on and off I go. I have 19 weeks to lose about 19 pounds. I think that's doable. I think if u exercise it gives you the boost not to eat junk. X

Hiya im doing a mixture of sw & cc too & despite what others say it does work :) x

Thanks kmd. You are doing well. I usually put some music on and off I go. I have 19 weeks to lose about 19 pounds. I think that's doable. I think if u exercise it gives you the boost not to eat junk. X

Hi Lisa, yeah, music definetely helps keep you going :) That's definetely doable. I'm sure you will manage it. You've given yourself plenty of time and an achievable goal. Good luck!!! I find if I do exercise it makes me feel less guilty about eating the junk! Haha. But i do know what you mean! If I come back from a run I would rather eat an apple because I think I haven't just put myself through that pain for nothing! lol xxx

An apple? Wish I was that disciplined. Instead of having 2 chocolate bars I'll have just one x

Ive grazed all day so far and will be over my calorie allowance once ive eaten everything but as I'm going running later it should bring it down. Just made spaghetti bolognase for dinner this eve but have added so much veg. Hope dh doesn't notice. X

Haha. I like your style Lisa!! (although I'm not gunna lie, I came back from a run on sunday and had cake! It was just staring at me asking me to eat it!) I'm trying really hard to kick my snacking habit. So hard though. I just like to graze allll day! xx

Cakes are strange arent they? They often jump on my plate x

Back