hi can i join please???

Lol No probs xxx

Hi hope so!!! I've already started planning all the healthy foods I'm gonna eat :) well done on your loss so far xx woo roll on friday for my 2nd WI

you'll do great retail chick just stick with it. Just think of christmas thats whats keeping me going:) wanna get into a nice dress this year:) last christmas i felt awful baby was only couple of weeks old and i'd put on so much weight i felt so uncomfortable and fat:( i look forward to getting my confidence back and enjoy clothes shopping again:) good luck 2moro hun with your weigh in let us know how ya get on x x x x x :)

hello to all the newbies and well done on starting. im just starting week 12 and i swear i totally love it its the best decision i ever made and im sure you will feel this way to.
happy thoughts everyone x x x

Well I'm back from my 2nd WI and I've lost 6lbs :) very happy with that!!! Wobblybits I know how you feel, I had my baby in August when everyone else was able to wear lovely summer clothes and I was covered up :(

Start weight: 11st 6lb BMI 25
Week 1: -5lb (week before totm)
Week 2: -6lb (totm)

Current weight: 10st 9lb BMI 23.1

Well I'm back from my 2nd WI and I've lost 6lbs :) very happy with that!!! Wobblybits I know how you feel, I had my baby in August when everyone else was able to wear lovely summer clothes and I was covered up :(

Brilliant, well done. How much do you still want to lose? It can't be much!

Thanks Sandra! My goal weight is 9st 9lbs but I'd be happy to get to 10st!! I was always around 9.7-9.13 before I had my son!!

Thanks Sandra! My goal weight is 9st 9lbs but I'd be happy to get to 10st!! I was always around 9.7-9.13 before I had my son!!

At least you have him as an excuse! I don't even have that!

LOL :) This is the reason I want to lose weight- why should I be heavier jsut because I've given birth?? Its ridiculous- I lost the weight myself after I had him but out of sheer bad habits and greed it's all gone back again, I've never had to weigh myself constantly and am a little bit afraid that this is my life now :( I hope I dont have to worry about weight forever. I plan to get to goal-hopefully and then just eat healthy and keep active- its all I did before my son so not too sure whats changed lol

well done hun u did great thats 11lbs in 2 weeks:clap::clap: i know its so hard i never had 2 watch my weight until i had my baby:( have 2 say ive so much more energy than usual on lipotrim do you find this?? maybe its all the vitamins in the shakes:rolleyes: cant wait 4 my weigh in on tuesday hope i do better than last week, my ma started lipotrim 2 weeks ago and lost 8lbs in her first week:D

Awww thanks hun I was delighted!! The things babies do to us huh?? :) Yeah next WI is friday again.....I think it'll slow down this week tbh I'm hopin for 3lbs this week :) you have to let us know how you got on on Tuesday xx

Best of Luck for tomorrow Wobblybits xxxx

Oh wow well done 4lbs that's fab!!! woo hoo :) xxx

Finding this week very tough-just keep fretting I'm gonna put it all back on when I finish LT :( eeekkk!!!

Anyway WI is on Friday so keeping the head down until then, walking to work most mornings bout 20 mins and doing some sit ups and pilates exercises in the morn and evening- hope that helps a bit now!!

dont be worrying hun once you dont eat the junk youll be fine, eat a healthy diet and keep up the good work with the excercise:) dont give up, i know its hard sometimes try keep yourself as busy as ya can:) just keep thinking of how happy youll be wen ya lose your weight, and wen you get to your target weight just remember how misreable extra weight makes ya feel 2 stop ya eating the wrong foods:) there is a load of horror stories about lipotrim once people go back on food they pile all the weight and more back on but all these people say that they went back to there old habits:( im pretty positive if ya eat healthy and excercise after refed you will be able to maintain your weight:) Good luck hun on your weight in on friday:D let me know how ya get on and keep up the good work your doing great :D XXXXXXXXX

Thanks a million hun :) Am tryin to be a bit more positive hee hee not like me to down in the dumps!!! Really nervous bout next WI hope I have a good loss like yours :)

Ugh WI at 10.30 tomorrow morning and I cheated today :( I'm so bad- really feel like not goin at all now :(

Back